The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4][EU] Hircine's Huskies - WEREWOLF GUILD

Scateboardjw
Scateboardjw
Soul Shriven
Hi all,

Hircine's Huskies is an all alliance/race guild primarily for Werewolves. If you are looking to become one and don't want to end up being scammed out of 5K for a bite, someone in the Guild will help. We aim to help all members with anything, and dont class ourselves as PvP/PvE specifically.

Please comment psn id below for invite!
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi what faction will you be on? if its EP I would love to join. I am generally a constant PVP player, and I also give away free bites :)!!
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• thegrimreamer1
    thegrimreamer1
    Soul Shriven
    Hi my psn is thegrimreamer1 i'm new to the game only have 1 level 27 character already have been bitten for free but willing to pass it on myself for free once i get to level 6
  • DunkelWolf89
    DunkelWolf89
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys i've started new in this game yesterday and are at lvl 7 EP, North and would like to enjoy u :) Psn Id Dark_Wolf89ger
  • Juelexi
    Juelexi
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join!
    PSN ID is Juelexi
  • Kzytaroku
    Kzytaroku
    Soul Shriven
    I want to join.
    Psn is ReapPieSnibSnarf
  • Josh-laaa
    Josh-laaa
    Soul Shriven
    Hi would like to join. Josh-laaa
  • MagicalElf2001
    MagicalElf2001
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I’d love to join! Been searching for a guild for a very long time! PSN - XxAssassinBenjXx
  • Espionage-
    Espionage-
    ✭✭✭
    Is this guild still going?
    PS4 | DC |