The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Gold or crowns

mr450degrees
I know most people go be mad but i was wondering if anyone here got gold i play solo a lot and it’s really hard for me to get gold and or crowns so if anyone can help that would be a blessing

Best Answers

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reserve giving either for friends I know IRL, I can, however, offer advice.

Making money in game takes a little time, but a lot of gold can be made pretty quickly by farming and selling the right items.

I like to farm alchemy reagents and raw materials and sell them in guild stores to other players. If you don't have a trading guild, I highly recommend finding one,that suits your selling style. Reagents and crafting materials are always in demand, so I sell frequently. Other good things to sell are set pieces in desired sets and motifs.

You can also sell in zone chat if,you don't want,
    to join a guild, if you sell in zone, I recommend having a rough idea of the going price for the item you want to sell.

If selling to other players isn't your thing, the easiest way to make money from NPCs is through the Justice System. First, unlock the Legerdemain passive that increases the number of sales you can make to the Fences. Then, farm areas,with lots of containers for stolen items (ships in the Daggerfall harbor, inns, castles, banks, guilds, etc usually have a bunch of containers). If,you have Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild, I like to pickpocket-pickpocket-stab victims to get the best loot from them to sell.

Another way to slowly accumulate money is to do the daily crafting writs as those have a gold reward. If you are able to do that regularly and the mats don't cost that much, the rewards and,gold can add up.

Hope this helps. Good luck making money!
    Answer ✓
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know most people go be mad but i was wondering if anyone here got gold i play solo a lot and it’s really hard for me to get gold and or crowns so if anyone can help that would be a blessing

Begging threads down go down well here. Honestly tho making gold in this game is easy, what areas do you enjoy and we can help point to the profit there.

Also you didn't put region / platform!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Answer ✓
  • mr450degrees
    I’m on Xbox NA Region and yeah i just found out the hard way I’m new to the forum i really appreciate the advice will start earning today.
    Answer ✓