Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Lethal poison issue. (Self-Resolved.)

Skullstachio
Skullstachio
✭✭✭✭✭
The 100 crown lethal poisons that I got from the Daily login rewards, I go to destroy it (because I prefer weapon enchantment from a PvE aspect.) and it is telling me “this item is locked” and I go to look with the Y button & there is no Lock/Unlock button. This issue needs to be fixed as it is causing me grief in the sense that it is taking up inventory space, not to mention, it is literally useless, I cannot even use it as it still kept saying “this item is locked”.

(P.S. I am currently online playing at this time as I write out this issue.)

Platform: Xbox One.
Mega server: North America.
180625-000147.

Resolved: after careful deduction, it has come to my attention that the causation of this bug is manually revolved around the bank, if the player with said daily login poisons or other such consumables from the daily login reward system goes to destroy said item while in the bank menu, it renders that item unusable as well as not being able to destroy said items.

the only way to fix this is to log out & then log back in to ensure that it can be properly used/destroyed as seen fit by the player.
Edited by Skullstachio on July 1, 2018 8:20AM
"When the human race learns to read the language of symbolism, a great veil will fall from the eyes of men." ~Manly P. Hall
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm interesting, can you still turn them into gems from the crate section?

Oh wait sorry, i just read daily rewards ignore that comment. they probably are locked somehow and you just need to use them.
    Edited by LeHarrt91 on June 25, 2018 5:06AM
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main