The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gold spammer block chat window, PLEASE FIX FAST

zauberfalke
The gold spammer not only found their way to ESO, their posts are so long, you cannot see the ppl name to put on ignore.

Please please do something !!!!

And it is getting worse ....

Edited by zauberfalke on April 3, 2014 10:02AM
  • Silliab16_ESO
    Try changing the font size of your chat under Settings -> Social, it can go pretty small and then you most certainly can see the name.
    Options
  • Jujujitsu
    Jujujitsu
    ✭✭
    I do not want to go into setting and change my font size to 10 just to ignore a gold spammer because then I can barely read the text from my friends and guildmates. So then I have to go back into settings and change it back to 16 so I can chat again. Then guess what happens .... that's right.... another gold spammer.

Either limit the lines of text allowed in /zone or give me font size options right on the chat box. With all the money they have gotten from this game launch you would think they would hire more people to fix this stuff.
    Options