The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I am Nerodrone the Mad... (ROLE-PLAY GUILD)

GodKingHollow
GodKingHollow
Soul Shriven
(This is a Role-Playing Guild post)
My name is Nerodrone, I am a well-versed mage, trained in fire, though, due to my past exploits, and my, lets say quirks, you may know me better as my informal name: Nerodrone the Mad.
But, hearsay aside, Ive come here for a reason. I see the streets of Tamriel filled with so many strangers and guilds, and wonder, do these people actually "know" each other? Of course they don't! So, Ive decided, "I shall make a guild" I said, it shall be a commonwealth, I had remarked, and so it shall be. If you would trust me, and the other men and women at your sides with your life, join me, let us blaze through the world together, for sperately, we shall surely fall! Seek me in the city of Elden Root, or send me a parcel to show your interest. I look forward to meet you all personally.
-Nerodrone
(This is a role-play strict guild, meaning, you have to be in character at all times, emergencies and other acceptions aside. We will do all of the game, PVE, PVP, and Trading, but since this will all be in-character, this is technically a RP/Social guild. My xbox tag is God King Hollow. Xbox NA only please.)
Edited by GodKingHollow on June 25, 2018 4:27AM
  • GodKingHollow
    GodKingHollow
    Soul Shriven
    You can also ask me any questions through my scrying orb here. (Leave a reply)