The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild recruiting (PC-NA)

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Greetings everyone. I'm a big big fan or Oblivion and loved the crazed Dagon acolytes shouting in towns trying to kill the other NPC's and I would purposely travel from town to town just to watch and get a good laugh. Since Tamriel and the ability to make guilds for people, I named mine out of passion. " For the game of course ;-) "

My guild offers several things to which I've been spear heading on my own until I got a few people to lead and spearhead as well.

I'm looking to make this a good trade guild, and have been leveling up my main protagonist in crafting ability for armor, weapons, potions, food. I also recruited a couple of others that are doing the same.

The guild offers a ranking system, unfortunately due to a recent theft from our guilds bank that I and many of our members place things in there for free to others to use the initial rank will not have permission to withdraw. New members can place items, but will need to ask for an item or a set of items.

Interested in Fishing? Message or Mail @spudnikos to join the party.

The ranking system is also role based. Based on Vampirism and Werewolfism. Our guild offers Vampire bites and Werewolf for free as we have them. Once a member is one of those they get promoted to that specific rank unless they have another toon they favore and rather be the other. (WW to VMP or VMP to WW).

We offer a guide to our guild that is basically set on Steam/Valve client, you do not need an account on steam to view it, you will need one to post.

We offer a discord server which has dedicated channels for groups that want to:

World Boss
Dolmens
Dungeons
Delves
Trials ""*examples* nAA, nHRC, nSo / vMoL , vAA, vHRC, vSo"
Request Crafting
Role Play (NSFW, so not to disturb with pings)
Builds
Introductions

Our Primary residence (Which is mine and based in Daggerfall "DC") has a merchant, Fence, Blacksmithing craft station (More will come as I get more writ vouchers), 3 Target dummies for DPS testing and your basic trophy hall just to explore.

All races, and all alliances are welcome. All levels are welcome. If your a younger group and interested in things like fast level grinding in places like Skyreach or an older group interested in role play, or just want to hang with fellow vampires and or werewolves to terrorize villages or discuss role builds or vice versa, or someone that wants to group up in PvP and want to use discord then we're hoping this will be the place for you.

We're also looking for those that want to run Alliance specific PvP groups in Cyrodiil, and we will and can offer a private channel to which is role specific to get into. So if only a group of DC, EP, or AD want to group up and use the discord, then having that specific role added to your profile will keep spies , and even me (Hehe) out of your private session.

This guild has been Established November 1st, 2015. We've been around for some time just haven't really sponsored it. if you're have an interest and now that you're aware of us, please in game email @chaz for a guild invite, or if you have patients place your @name here so I may send one. And if anyone is also interested in helping form vampire only or werewolf only groups I like to have some team leaders to help in making a specific home base for each role and I'm hoping there will be plenty of people to help decorate those homes. I for one have many homes, but I'm not sure really how to get people there other than the visit primary residence. I do know how to add specific people to the decorator permission, but there's so much we like to establish.

Thank you.
Edited by chaz on October 11, 2018 8:20PM
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings guys and gals. Just a friendly reminder, our guild is openly recruiting. I'm looking for more people that can contribute resources to our guild store making our place even better. We also would like to have a dedicated group to help others farm sets from trials.

If you're interested, please send invite requests with a character name or @ name to me here, or in game mail to @chaz.

Thank you ;-)
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greeting and Hello everyone. While I'm away does anyone wish to help out running raffles and contests for my guild? Let us know. In the next Month or two we hope to get a lot more people interested in becoming more active. Helping others get some sets for their builds, and even helping out in quests. Thanks friends!

• chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh Hello and greetings everyone.

So, every now and again I will post in my thread here to advertise recruitment.

And a random thought, I sometimes hit a key combination that brings up smilies and I don't know what that function is but it's usually on the lower end of the keyboard and I'll get this box on the left:

https://imgur.com/a/C1wQ4C8

Ok, now that said and was random , hehe, I know it's been a while. Unfortunately I have experienced an issue where The first week of April thru well maybe July I was without a gaming rig and could not play. I was forced to move and in the process didn't have enough to take all my things. PC among all that. However, I am back and I'm :

Currently recruiting new members to PC, NA server, Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild.

I'm hoping to start back up raid groups in Cyrodiil as I have done so in the past, that I would pick up randoms in cyrodiil and form large groups for raiding, helping other established groups (more so needed now for successful forceful take overs of keeps) , skyshard hunting, there are some that want to run a few quest, that there are those that like collecting telvar in IC. I myself also like Imperial City, or clearing out bosses in the sewers.

• Discord is required for staying on crown

That said, since it's creating the guild helped out in making discord expand it's horizons. We've included several other off topic area that is not elder scrolls. Just to give new or existing members a bit more to do than just ESO. With room for improvement and expansion.

So, if you're playing PC, and in the NA server and would be interested in forming raid parties then this is for you. We are allowed to have only 5 guilds yes, however there is no limit as to how many discord servers we can have so I always suggest to people, keeping your top most active at the top, and if you don't post as often in other discord that you may consider leaving it's server, I suggest keep it filters at the bottom, mute the server then suppress @everyone . This way you will still have it, will still see old friends you may have had a conversation with, and may be of some use again when someone breathes life back into it.

In anycase, yes I am back adventuring in PvE and PvP and will be recruiting for various tasks. Dungeons, Trials, Skyshard hunting, IC, Cyrodiil raids. We would appreciate all the help we can get, also not everyone lives in the same time zone but there are those that are well, for what ever purpose inbetween. Meaning, and I'll give you this example as I used to also do this, I would run with one group in Cyrodiil at a specific time, then when that run was over, I knew this other group that ran at a different time so I then ran with them. Being inbetween major time zones I guess of groups that schedule runs at lets say 2 to 4 then another that ran between 4 to 6 gave me a good 4 hours of joining many people to beat down the enemy.

Now that said I know your next question. Probably the most important one of all.

What Faction?

Well personally, I am DC and run DC pvp stuff only. However that said, in discord we do have separate voice channels for each of the factions. So, the more people we have, and for those that have learned to step up and lead, we can have more than one raid at a time and more than one faction raid at a time.

Come join us, make new friends, meet up with old friends, come to a place we're trying to make a lot of fun.

In game while playing online, you may mail me @chaz for a guild invite. If you play as a werewolf or a vampire we can assign you a specific role in guild. If you are also good at leading and wish to use/utilize your skills in having formed a team to help/lead, then we can also assign you some abilities in discord as well. And I expect that, not everyone is going to be of the same faction, so that only makes sense. Remember this is only a game, and we try to keep in with casual.

Other agendas. I'm also looking for trainers. We have some pretty good channels to utilize for crafting and making builds. For those that wish to learn to get better, stronger , quicker, I'm looking for a good set of people to help us do that. I will continue to post in this thread from time to time to remind people of this, as you can see I am the only one that has thus far and one would think we've been over looked. However, we do have a lot to offer and if you're interested, then please feel free to let me know. Post a comment on my profile, message (PM) me here your @ name in ESO and I will send an guild invite, or mail me in ESO @chaz and I will invite you. As for discord, it's invite is in my signature, you may also join and ask to be picked up in guild in our welcome channel, once you join you will need a role in order to post and view other channels. As a newbie you will be limited to , well not much, and that's only because we are trying to focus and to keep the place secure.

Thank you all for reading.

Have a great time. And remember, if you join us, one of our new mottos are ""Recruit, Recruit, Recruit"".

• chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings everyone.

So our guild is slowly gaining new members. A lot more casual players. People looking to become a Vampire or Werewolf.

We have those that look for Trials, those that look for daily dungeons and daily pledges if part of the undaunted.

We have those that are looking to casually fish all over tamriel.

We still have a steam guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1124144760

https://imgur.com/a/8IUYjcE

We also have Discord available: https://discord.gg/h9PnsgF

https://imgur.com/a/6I1w4bv

We offer a discord server which has dedicated channels for groups that want to:

World Boss
    Dolmens
    Dungeons
    Delves
    Trials ""*examples* nAA, nHRC, nSo / vMoL , vAA, vHRC, vSo"
    Request Crafting
    Role Play (NSFW, so not to disturb with pings)
    Builds
    Introductions
    Fishing parties
    Telvar hunting parties or groups
    Guild Raids in Cyrodiil (if enough people)
    Questing parties
    Skyshard Hunting groups

We have a guild home located at the guildmasters residence, has multiple target dummies, crafting stations and other random things to view or do. We also have some merchants for normal items and a merchant for stolen items.

If you think you would like to join us, feel free to mail @chaz for an invite. And we also recommend setting up discord. Even if you don't use a mic, you can post in discord that you're looking for groups, dungeons, fishing teams, potions, crafted sets , armor, weapons, enchanments glyphs and so much more.

Our discord has a lot of other features as well. There are some that will use the guild bank to store free items or those that use the guild store to sell items. Our guild also has a Tabbard. For some, the $2000 gold to purchase it seems a bit pricey, this is what zenimax set it to, however if you really are interested in the tabbard message one of us or me (@chaz) and we can work something out. (*ie discount or full discount for free tabbard via means of sending gold*)

We do not have daily, weekly, monthly, yearly dues. At this time and as it has always been, there has never been any dues.

Thank you for taking the time to read what we're all about.

Hope to see you there.