Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

All Radiant Apex Rewards plus Sweet Roll

Vraneon
Vraneon
✭✭✭
A quick post for all those collectors out there about the new unique Psijic Vault Crate Rewards. It took me several hundreds of Euro to get all the mounts :# , although my only goal was to get that purple horse I saw on the home page, it was ofc a radiant apex reward i could not buy -.- and I got it as the last item unlocking every single other crown reward from the crates first. But yeah I am still glad I managed to get it since it's very rare, the apex rewards look all beautiful in my opinion. The apex horse looking best in regards of the spectral animations flying around it. From the three radiant apex rewards I would say the most impressive is the ice wolf, but my favourite is the horse because it fits the colour of my class (sorcerer).

Enough of my opinion, here are some stats/facts: First I got the apex guar, last one was the apex tiger. Regarding the radiant apex first was the wolf, last one was the horse. I got multiple apex reward duplicates. I never got a duplicate regarding the radiant apex. I also got one Sweet Roll (no duplicates). The sweetroll is worth 400 gems if you refund it and is used as a special building item, taking the same place as a mount would. It also has a toggle with a golden shine. I was really surprised when I first got it :) it is a nice easteregg

Furthermore some pictures for you, so you can decide wheter it is worth for you going through this lottery. I wish you all the best of luck in getting your desired items!

f35ulf2.jpg
PngG9AH.jpg
D5vKZxA.jpg

BC7PjPT.jpg
3zzsODl.jpg
wuWQMXC.jpg
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sweetroll looks delicious.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
    Options
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont understand this post, is this to brag or something?
    Options
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown crates can kiss my ass the game doesn't even play right on ps4 it's to the point it's almost unplayable i definitely won't be spending money on this garbage
    Edited by Jake1576 on June 22, 2018 12:45AM
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now we know who buys all the crown crates. Good job keeping Zos and the crown store in business. You need an addon to put you on a random mount.
    Options
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats on the ability to spend money I suppose.

This is why crates are never going away.
    Options
  • Blutengel
    Blutengel
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats! That purple mount is sweet.
    Do you know how many crates you opened in total?
    Time for reckless audacity and derring-do!~
    Crow-Friend Warden
    Najara the Crusader Templar
    Thomasin the Witch Necro
    R.I.P Vet ranks...
    Options
  • Sektion67
    Sektion67
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure the OP just financed the next two chapters! Great job!
    Options
  • Darth_Trumpious
    Darth_Trumpious
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for funding the game so I can enjoy it and play for free /No sarcasm
    Options
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job on buying overpriced pixels.
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
    Options
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Damn you i wanted that gummibear cat...
    Options
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats cool for you, but doesn't mean anyone else should buy crown crates. You could very well spend the same amount and get two mounts or one mounts or no mounts. And it does happen. So this post should be no indication about whether anyone else should proceed to do the same. You should only be buying these crown crates in this amount if 1) you can legitimately afford to do so and 2) if you believe in the gambling culture of crown crates and that they're good for the overall health of the game and the gaming industry.
    Options
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Furthermore some pictures for you, so you can decide wheter it is worth for you going through this lottery."

Would be more useful if you bothered to say how much you spent. "Several hundred Euros.." is a bit vague.

How much are we talking exactly? Do i need to cash out of my 401k to afford this? Sell my house? Rob a bank?
    Edited by Mattock_Romulus on June 22, 2018 5:35AM
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fair play to you playing the game (and your bank) how you wish.

I won't waste a penny on the crates but am glad people do so game has longevity.

Lastly those joints are hideous. The game is getting ridiculous. I hate the direction with all.the colours, at least keep our magical land semi realistic ZOS. :(
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice! The fact that you got em all after spending all that money is good on ya.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
    Options
  • ntheogenic
    ntheogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "several hundred" sounds like "a few thousand" to me.

Knowing the drop rates roughly that would be more realistic.
    GDBY
    Options
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They all look ugly in my opinion, not worth several hundred of euro for me.
    Edited by sudaki_eso on June 22, 2018 9:10AM
    PS4 EU - StamDK
    Options
  • Rawkan
    Rawkan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laughing at the people mad at OP
    Options
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawkan wrote: »
    Laughing at the people mad at OP

Mad and disappointment are two different things. They provide no numerical data whatsoever to gather average costs, chance drop, etc. We don't need pictures as we can already see it in-game with preview, it's just a gloat post.
    Options
  • Rocki
    Rocki
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot the most important statistic: how much did it cost you?
    Options
  • lazerlaz
    lazerlaz
    ✭✭✭
    Lol genius sales and marketing angle by ZOS posing as a player making it seem the odds of purchasing this nonsense is worth it.

Several hundred euros?

How much?

I know one guy who spent 500$ and another who spent 800$ and combined got no apex.
    Options
  • Darkeh
    Darkeh
    This is way crates stay and this is why drop rates are so low.

Thanks i guess?
    Options
  • Lorem123
    Lorem123
    ✭✭✭
    lazerlaz wrote: »
    Lol genius sales and marketing angle by ZOS posing as a player making it seem the odds of purchasing this nonsense is worth it.
    It does seem quite odd that someone that hadn't posted for almost 3 years suddendly did so to praise Crown Crate items. :D
    Edited by Lorem123 on June 23, 2018 7:02PM
    Options
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wanna make ppl feel *** because they dont have the money to afford spending hundreds of euro? Probably. I could buy 15 crate pack. From sub crowns. Thats it, over. I am deciding weather to buy spread on my bread or can of beans and in the meantime someone spends hundreds of dollars for his own satisfaction. Good for you.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
    Options
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the amount of money you spend on these pixels OP, I could have bought 3 months of food.

So... congrats on having disposable income? The next time you have money you don't know what to do with, may I suggest a charity? Animals need food. People need homes. I mean sure, you won't have a virtual person riding pixels, but you might save a life. But I know that isn't as good (/sarcasm)

But anyway, enjoy your mounts until the day the game shuts down and you never get to see or use those mounts ever again lol.

And no, this isn't salt. this is just disappointment in humanity.
    Edited by JJBoomer on June 24, 2018 3:31AM
    Options
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, I think. You have the money and the will to spend it and you did, plus you got what you were looking, so good for you.

My personal opinion, I am happy with the free crates I get and got a few apex mounts too from those, I made the mistake of buying crates once, and I was disappointed. I have no shortage of money, but I don't feel satisfied spending it in this manner. But that's just me.

Cheers man.
    Options
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because players like you they will never fix the servers. Youre getting blind by cosmetics, lols.
    d0bb982540c53ac61eef871d1d2894fb.jpg
    Edited by amir412 on June 24, 2018 5:11AM
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

Options
  • Arezius
    Arezius
    ✭✭✭
    The story of your life spending "several hundreds of Euro" for poison potions while people sleep in the streets was very interesting, please tell me more.
    Options
  • abigfishy
    abigfishy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats on getting what you wanted.

Ignore the haters. It is your money spend it on what you like.

I would argue that spending it on crown crates is no worse than spending it on drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, gambling, prostitutes or whatever 90% of the population wastes their money on.
    Level 50 Characters
    USA
    Odette Skullcrusher Nord DK EP Tank
    Hannah Smithee Breton Templar DC Healer
    Charlotte of the Wild Bosmer NB EP DPS
    Rabbath Amman Dark Elf Sorc EP DPS
    Lovely Twinkle High Elf Sorc AD Tank
    Nepith Dark Elf Warden EP Healer
    Tupac Shakoor Redguard Sorc DC Tank
    Faire the Last Snow Elf Altmer Warden EP Ice Staff Tank
    EU
    Soul-Shriven Breton Sorc DC DPS
    Makush gro-Shurgal Orc DK DC Tank
    Cleopatra Tharn Imperial Sorc EP Healer
    Daenerys Targaryin Nord Templar DC Healer
    Zar Saarshar Khajiit NB DC Thief
    Celrith High Elf Sorc EP Assassin
    Falcar Dark Elf NB DC Necromancer
    Myriam Blaylock Breton NB EP Vampire
    Nivrillin Wood Elf NB DC Werewolf
    Options
  • Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess some people enjoy rolling up their cash into cigarettes and smoking them up... What ever floats your boat man, what ever floats your boat.

As for me, I'm spending my excess cash by going to Japan for a month to climb couple of mountains. But to each their own as they say.
    Options
  • Inoki
    Inoki
    ✭✭✭
    sudaki_eso wrote: »
    They all look ugly in my opinion, not worth several hundred of euro for me.
    Regardless how they look they are never worth it. Repairing one's car can very well be cheaper than pixels in games nowadays.

[Edited for conspiracy theories/misinformation]
    Edited by ZOS_Mika on June 25, 2018 3:32PM
    Options
This discussion has been closed.