The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BRING BACK GRAND TOPAL HIDEAWAY

gjohnson146
gjohnson146
✭✭
Please bring back Grand Total Hideaway (maybe even in honor of the new Argonian DLC coming out?) I would love to buy this house, as would many MANY others, and it's a shame it had to be a limited time house. Please bring it back, maybe not permanently, but for a limited time again?
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering that Grand Topal Hideaway IS a Murkmire-style home, it seems only fair.
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think all houses should be permanently available, I know some wouldn't agree, ZoS not the least.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please no. Those who bought it, will no longer have the feeling of exclusivity and they might quit the game #NOT
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    i bought Morrowind and made a Warden, someone else bought it too and made a Warden also, I quit the game!
    yeah right..
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love my island!
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an owner of Grand Topal, I see no problem with this. It can still be considered limited time. Bring it back for a a long weekend or even a week. Would be good income for ZOS anyways.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want another, new, home in Murkmire. No being lazy and just bringing this one back.
  • gjohnson146
    gjohnson146
    ✭✭
    @ghastley Maybe they could do both?
    Edited by gjohnson146 on June 22, 2018 4:42AM
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps they could make all past limited homes available again, granting something like a title or a pet to those who bought during the original limited times.
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have limited time mounts, costumes, etc. and those end up in crown crates and available to anyone, so doing this with houses (making them available again) doesn't seem to me like something they won't/shouldn't do.
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
  • gjohnson146
    gjohnson146
    ✭✭
    @Synozeer have they brought back limited time houses before?
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Synozeer have they brought back limited time houses before?

Not yet, and I think it's one of the only "limited" things they haven't brought back yet.
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.