Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Update these addons?

JiDul
JiDul
✭✭✭
Anyone capable or know how to get ahold of the people to updating the following addons?:
No Thank You!
Assisted Rapid Maneuvers
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JiDul wrote: »
    Anyone capable or know how to get ahold of the people to updating the following addons?:
    No Thank You!
    Assisted Rapid Maneuvers

Yes a lot of addons are out of date currently . I think @Enodoc or @SirAndy and @code65536 may know more about contacting authors or people taking over managing old addons .
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First thing I would suggest is having a look on ESOUI to see if the author (or current maintainer if not the original author) has announced anywhere that they're not planning on maintaining their add-on anymore. If you can't find any announcement to that effect, the best thing to do would probably to contact them directly through PM on ESOUI. I'm happy to do some investigating for either of those add-ons if you like.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I updated killcounter, I just contacted the original author via PM on ESOUI. If they haven't disabled the feature, the PM triggers an email notification, so there's a pretty good chance he/she will see it.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • fritzOSU03
    fritzOSU03
    ✭✭✭
    I believe there is a patch for No, Thank You! Link.
    ┌─────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
    Urich - AD StamDK, Midaves - AD MagDK, Delphine San - AD Magplar
    Dr Roddard Masterton - AD Magplar, Mojeld - AD TankDK, Cecilia Grayal - AD MagSorc
    └─────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    Add-On Author
    Urich's Skill Point FinderUrich's Craftbag ViewerUrich's Coffer TimerUrich's Hireling Timer
    Not a fan of tinfoil hats...
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JiDul wrote: »
    No Thank You!
    Assisted Rapid Maneuvers

Yes a lot of addons are out of date currently . I think @Enodoc or @SirAndy and @code65536 may know more about contacting authors or people taking over managing old addons .

Sadly, i haven't been on here in over a month and probably won't be be back.
    I might just get the bug and update my AddOn one last time.

Anywho, the best way to get in touch with an author is to use the esoui.com feedback, they will get an email notification.
    :smile:
    Edited by SirAndy on June 21, 2018 10:02PM
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't use no thank you but the splash screen no longer pops up for me on login anymore.