The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Launcher won't start.

TheFullFox
Everytime i start the launcher it just gets stuck and makes the error noise and a black screen is where the launcher should be.What should i do to fix this?Now it also says this sometimes.
Edited by TheFullFox on April 3, 2014 9:50AM
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    You may have your files in the wrong location, Try moving them all to your program files and then run launcher as admin.
    Options
  • TheFullFox
    Zilyana wrote: »
    You may have your files in the wrong location, Try moving them all to your program files and then run launcher as admin.
    Nope doesn't work.

Options
  • TheFullFox
    Program Files (x86) or just program files?

Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Program Files (x86)
    Options
  • TheFullFox

Program Files (x86)
    What files do i need to put in there?I've tried just putting the document of the elder scrolls online in there and then in the zenimax folder but none of those two work.

Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    You need to put the entire Zenimax Folder in there. Why doesn't it work?
    Options
  • TheFullFox
    You need to put the entire Zenimax Folder in there. Why doesn't it work?
    It just keeps saying this internal error even when the full zenimax folder is in program files (x86).

Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Just to confirm, you are using run as administrator to start the client which is in the x86 folder?
    Options
  • TheFullFox
    Just to confirm, you are using run as administrator to start the client which is in the x86 folder?
    I've retried it and it's downloading the patch now i think.Thank you.

Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    No worries.
    Options