The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sheer Venom and PvP sets?

MacCait
MacCait
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys. Back on the PTS to test some builds. Created a character and went through the inventory, but could not find any Cyrodiil PvP sets. Was looking for Sheer Venom to test. Does anyone know where I can find this? ...Or do I have to go to Cyrodiil, battle my way to Bruma, abd then rng it until I get what I need? (hoping there is a quicj and easy way so I can just run some tests)

Any advice is appreciated
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keylun wrote: »

I know where to get it in game, I already have a full set. I am on the PTS, and want to test it with other gear I do not have...

My question is: On the PTS, all the test gear is in your 'Inventory'... However, I cannot see any PvP gear... so I am asking if anyone knows where it is on the test server?

OR, do I literally have to go to Cyrodiil to get it from Bruma? (which would seem strange given that it is a test server and the rest of the gear is in your inventory for you to test)
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not all test gear is in the template inventory, @MacCait.

With a million AP and a million Tel Var on the template characters, ZOS assumes any self-respecting theorycrafter can do the minimal legwork to obtain the sets they need for testing.

That said, be sure to re-read the link @Keylun provided ... as Sheer Venom is not found in Bruma.
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apologies, my bad. I was getting my Sheer Venom and Morag Tong mixed up... I found Sheer Venom (imperial city prison). Morag Tong is Bruma... doh :#