The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Rangers Guild - Casual / Leveling guild - NOW RECRUITING!!

• ryanjenkins97
    ryanjenkins97
    Soul Shriven
    selamba wrote: »
    would love to join @selamba
    I would also like to join. Username is @ryanjenkins97
    Ally45 wrote: »
    I would like to join this guild.
    Relatively new to Elder Scrolls: Online
    My ID is @Ally45

sending invites now n welcome to the rangers

I never received an invite. Is there a discord I can join to remedy this problem should it persist?
  • SSJARHEADSS
    selamba wrote: »
    would love to join @selamba
    I would also like to join. Username is @ryanjenkins97
    Ally45 wrote: »
    I would like to join this guild.
    Relatively new to Elder Scrolls: Online
    My ID is @Ally45

sending invites now n welcome to the rangers

I never received an invite. Is there a discord I can join to remedy this problem should it persist?

i just sent it again let me know if there is any issues
  • SSJARHEADSS
    X_Skynet_X wrote: »
    Hey there, would love an invite, looking for a chatty group with a discord where I can just chill, do some questing and meet new people. If you have room please invite @Ullman24 Thank you!

welcome to the rangers n the invite is sent
  • Wolfie202
    Wolfie202
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I am looking for an active guild and was hoping to get an invite, Thx. @Wolfie202
  • Sir_FluffyFurMaximus
    Sir_FluffyFurMaximus
    Soul Shriven
    If you are still taking on new members please send me and invite.

@Sir_FluffyFurMaximus

• SSJARHEADSS
    Wolfie202 wrote: »
    Hello, I am looking for an active guild and was hoping to get an invite, Thx. @Wolfie202
    If you are still taking on new members please send me and invite.

@Sir_FluffyFurMaximus

invites are sent n welcome to the rangers
  • rotforgotten
    rotforgotten
    Soul Shriven
    edit: found a guild. thanks, though!
    Edited by rotforgotten on June 24, 2018 4:44AM
  • jmcecilb14_ESO
    jmcecilb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for casual guild. @sjdigriz
  • ebfred001b14_ESO
    ebfred001b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    @Overeem I also am interested in joining the guild, and look forward to running trails and do some pvp. I recently returned to the game, I haven't played since launch...
  • cruderscub18_ESO
    cruderscub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    @Cruders Looking for membership, if you're still inviting!
  • MurlocWarrior71
    MurlocWarrior71
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join your guild!

User ID: @MurlocWarrior
  • Merlinhunter
    Merlinhunter
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, would love to join your guild!
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Everyone! Sadly I have to suspend Invites! We are currently Full! Even after we kicked over 100 inactive members we filled back up! I will get back with you all when we are taking new members! Sorry for the inconvenience!!
  • sphanlon
    sphanlon
    AAHH your kidding. I just set up my account and this was the one guild I was really wanting to get in.
    @Libertyu316 if you do a waitlist
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    sphanlon wrote: »
    AAHH your kidding. I just set up my account and this was the one guild I was really wanting to get in.
    @Libertyu316 if you do a waitlist

Well your in luck... we just did a purge of inactive members!!! I can send you an invite but you are currently full on guilds!!!
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Huzza we are Currently actively recruiting !!! Please reply her or message King_Tater11 or myself Casual_ranger
  • ravnarok
    ravnarok
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I am a returning player... Though at work at the moment, but i played back in 2014 on release but never got back into ESO after my deployment. I know much has changed so I'm looking for a group of folks that dont mind noobs.

Also maybe find folks to group with time to time.
  • SSJARHEADSS
    ravnarok wrote: »
    Hello! I am a returning player... Though at work at the moment, but i played back in 2014 on release but never got back into ESO after my deployment. I know much has changed so I'm looking for a group of folks that dont mind noobs.

welp you came to the right place my good sir please give your @name in game i will get a invite out to you soon as possible
  • ravnarok
    ravnarok
    Soul Shriven

welp you came to the right place my good sir please give your @name in game i will get a invite out to you soon as possible

Unless i am mistaken it must be @ravnarok

Thank you my kind sir!
  • johnmc04
    johnmc04
    Soul Shriven
    Just started ESO 3 weeks ago, please invite if there's room :smiley:

@johnmc04
  • neoaucifer
    neoaucifer
    Soul Shriven
    I'm relatively new and am looking for a nice friendly guild to be a part of.

@neoaucifer
  • SSJARHEADSS

Unless i am mistaken it must be @ravnarok

Thank you my kind sir!
    johnmc04 wrote: »
    Just started ESO 3 weeks ago, please invite if there's room :smiley:

@johnmc04
    neoaucifer wrote: »
    I'm relatively new and am looking for a nice friendly guild to be a part of.

@neoaucifer

im about to send invites out now sorry for the long wait i just got off work n such
  • robsbcb14_ESO
    robsbcb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    I am a returning player, was in Alpha and all Betas, then left maybe 4-5 months into launch when Cyrodil was still unplayable. I am back now and starting from scratch, my old main is now just a lvl 50 crafter of all crafts and my new toons (altaholic) are 42/40, and 2 low lvls for when my wife or young son want to play which is rare lately. I haven't even been able to get a PUG for banished cells more less any other dungeon so I think I may need a guild. I am trying to go through this in chronological order as best I can but 1 Tamriel is a cluster!#$@#% in those regards lol. Anyway ingame acct name should be Evilidea hit me up if you got a slot. Oh I play 12-15hrs a day and am still trash but I have fun and that's all I care about, no min maxxing or any elitist crap from me, or drama, I am drama free. ;)
  • bluetechgirl
    bluetechgirl
    Soul Shriven
    i am newer to the game and looking for people to play with, my username in game is @bluetechgirl
  • SSJARHEADSS
    I am a returning player, was in Alpha and all Betas, then left maybe 4-5 months into launch when Cyrodil was still unplayable. I am back now and starting from scratch, my old main is now just a lvl 50 crafter of all crafts and my new toons (altaholic) are 42/40, and 2 low lvls for when my wife or young son want to play which is rare lately. I haven't even been able to get a PUG for banished cells more less any other dungeon so I think I may need a guild. I am trying to go through this in chronological order as best I can but 1 Tamriel is a cluster!#$@#% in those regards lol. Anyway ingame acct name should be Evilidea hit me up if you got a slot. Oh I play 12-15hrs a day and am still trash but I have fun and that's all I care about, no min maxxing or any elitist crap from me, or drama, I am drama free. ;)
    i am newer to the game and looking for people to play with, my username in game is @bluetechgirl

invites are sent out welcome to the rangers
  • darth_capo
    darth_capo
    Soul Shriven
    New to ESO, wanna start running dungeons. Please invite me to the guild. Thanks,
  • lukee_h
    lukee_h
    Soul Shriven
    relatively new to ESO, would like an inv.

ign: @ luke.ham03
    In Game ID: @luke.ham03
  • fantasyflyte
    fantasyflyte
    Soul Shriven
    Can I please get an invite? Newish but learning quickly. @fantasyflyte
  • SSJARHEADSS
    darth_capo wrote: »
    New to ESO, wanna start running dungeons. Please invite me to the guild. Thanks,
    lukee_h wrote: »
    relatively new to ESO, would like an inv.

ign: @ luke.ham03
    Can I please get an invite? Newish but learning quickly. @fantasyflyte

loading in now i will send the invites in just a few mins
  • sflyer17
    sflyer17
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join.. @Dotnet