Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Faction Loyalty Campaigns

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannix1958 wrote: »
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Faction loyalty campaigns would prevent griefing such as this from happening as they would have to have a second account to log from their faction to our faction to mess with us. So scroll trading and trolling along with spying would be mostly eliminated.
    g3yuaw50b0wa.png
    32i3unk0smy7.png
    v12w8nwsjl37.png

I'm not so sure about it being mostly eliminated. I think it would shift to a new form..planted spies for lack of a better term. Where another guildie, friend or account could serve the same purpose. After all... haters gonna hate.

You are correct. OP has zero basis for her claim that anything would be eliminated. It is an empty claim.

We had scroll griefing since right after the game was released. The most common form was to use the scrolls to farm XP. Bring it to a little house somewhere and farm anyone that came into the home thinking they could get the scroll from them. Some were that bright to go into the home.

Most of us know the scrolls reset and this is not a big deal.
    Edited by idk on June 20, 2018 4:49PM
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You’re so full of yourself, 2 campaigns ago dc did the same but on EU time (my time) and EP just did it last campaign..where were you then?

That’s right, you enjoy doing it but not having it done to you

Last campaign? I mained DC there champ. You see, id rather run around actually killing people with 2 or 3 friends on whatever faction I can find fights rather than sit in Zerg and fire seige at other players. I have some AD toons I made not for griefing but for actual pvp last fall because the EP zergs were insane for months. Before that, when a certain now defunct DC guild choked the life out of the server, i played EP and AD. Keep going on about faction loyalty and how im a bad sport, I love it.[/quote]

You admitted earlier that you wouldn’t mind griefing AD to prevent them from getting more points..you called yourself out on being a bad sport

As for the op i started this game a couple of months ago so i no nothing of the previous issues, i would play it

Sotha is dead anyways apparently, only one alliance does anything in each campaign since I’ve been here
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, as has been previously stated, but evidently beyond your comprehension, this was not griefing, but thats ok.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nvm/
    Edited by idk on June 20, 2018 6:42PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, as has been previously stated, but evidently beyond your comprehension, this was not griefing, but thats ok.

It is griefing though
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, if I'm EP guild and DC is holding us back at Bleakers and I notice that they are weak in the south, I would tell my whole raid to switch to AD toons and take everything from the south.

This is the thing I fear from not having faction locking.

Since we have low pop campaigns anyways, adding 1 or 2 more for those who do not want to faction swap would not be a bad thing. If it doesn't work out take them off.

(removed second part as it irrelevant to this topic)
    Edited by thegreat_one on June 27, 2018 9:43PM
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think this is useless for this moment.
    Because those bad people don't use alternate toons, they all have second or more accounts.
    Their names in game are different. You still don't know who are your real friends.

It's sad really. Those crossing faction people are in DC recent days.
    They go to rob the scrolls of EP then they go back EP to hit DC again.
    When they are in my faction, I can make more AP really. But it's no fun to play.
    It's unfair to both DC and EP players.

Especially most of those people are cheaters too.
    They always tell you there are no cheater. You are bad and can't play the game.

I already give up Alliance. I play my own in Cyrodiil. I earn my AP and I do it very well.
    I won't be your friend. I don't expect too.

Edited by EIGHTS on July 8, 2018 8:47AM
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • Pirhana7_ESO
    Pirhana7_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wait for Camelot Unchained like the rest of us. It will bring back alliance pride and even Class pride.