The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Asylum Trial

D0ntevenL1ft
D0ntevenL1ft
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys im a returning player from over a year ago and i was wondering how difficult this new trial is on normal mode?

Im only asking because i have a limited amount of gold and armour that i plan to put towards a pvp set up rather than a min-max pve one for the time being.

Therefore i'm simply wondering if i need a solid dps set up to clear the normal mode or simple/easy crafted sets will suffice while i grind for the 2h weapons?

I can do Stam or Mag DPS.
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: I have all maelstrom weapons, nirnhoned bow etc.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Someone soloed it shortly after it was released so I'm sure with a group of 12 you could just do it in PvP gear.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of the Trials can be done easily on normal mode with a group of random players. No voice chat necessary. Try to find a farm group in zone chat or join a PVE guild. Normal Asylum is pretty easy- you can go in there without even having to know the mechanics beforehand.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normal is a pushover. A decent 4-man group can clear it on normal.