The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PS4 Performance post-patch

Aurielle
Aurielle
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/Q-bs9TlXGww

Still getting slideshows around wayshrines post-patch, at a time when the server is basically dead. Performance at the dolmen with only two other players present is akin to what performance was like pre-Summerset with 30+ players at the dolmen.

I haven’t even ventured into Cyrodiil yet, but if open-world PVE is any indication... Sigh.

WTB console PTS. :(
  • Azyle1
    Azyle1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first problem is playing this on a PS4.

I kid... sorta.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As if PC isn't still having problems.
    Guess bugs>horsepower. :p
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azyle1 wrote: »

I kid... sorta.

yeah because the PC and xbone are problem free right now...I'm definitely kidding...
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azyle1 wrote: »

I kid... sorta.

It wasn’t like this before. Performance only got REALLY bad pre-Summerset in Cyrodiil when playing during zerg v. zerg prime time situations, during some trials fights, or when approaching 40+ player dolmen trains at prime time. Playing at off-peak hours was fine, especially in open-world PVE and dungeons. No slide shows, no 5+ second screen freezes, no random load screens when riding between keeps... Summerset borked something, and many of us were hopeful that today’s patch would mark a return to pre-Summerset performance.
    Edited by Aurielle on June 20, 2018 3:09PM
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still have same performance problems as before, plus I'm now having issues with light attacks not going off or delayed, bar swapping may be worse too.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, on the bright side, performance in Cyrodiil is MUCH better. Haven’t frozen or gotten a random load screen yet.