Maintenance for the week of March 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 31, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
We are aware that some of our players on Xbox One have recently lost their ESO Plus access. We are investigating the issue and will update as new information becomes available. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6675307/#Comment_6675307

new update over 80bgs?

Swimguy
Swimguy
✭✭✭
tried to download the most recent patch (today) and it says i need to delete over 22 gbs worth of data and i already have 60 free.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the patch is that big, but it needs space to unpack, file-swap/compare etc. It's just elbow room - once done, that space will probably be free again.
    PS4Pro - NA Server - PSN: ASFDJ
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    I don't think the patch is that big, but it needs space to unpack, file-swap/compare etc. It's just elbow room - once done, that space will probably be free again.

okay i guess thats it cause after i deleted games it went back down to 1.29mb......