The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

new update over 80bgs?

Swimguy
Swimguy
✭✭✭
tried to download the most recent patch (today) and it says i need to delete over 22 gbs worth of data and i already have 60 free.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the patch is that big, but it needs space to unpack, file-swap/compare etc. It's just elbow room - once done, that space will probably be free again.
    PS4NA
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    I don't think the patch is that big, but it needs space to unpack, file-swap/compare etc. It's just elbow room - once done, that space will probably be free again.

okay i guess thats it cause after i deleted games it went back down to 1.29mb......