The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ouroboros crates from Twitch stream - 20 white items and 2 greens

Lazumi
Lazumi
I'm glad I enjoyed the Twitch stream and the new mount, because the drops from the Ouroboros crates were pathetic!
Out of 5 crates, only TWO items were anything other than white quality, and those were bonus cards that both gave me GREENS!
I don't wish to be ungrateful for free stuff, but had I paid for these, I'd be livid!

Are these bugged? If this isn't a bug, and this is the drop rate we can expect, this pretty much guarantees that I will not buy another crown crate - ever.
I'm very disappointed.

gD8JVXY.png
bt4awB9.png
Ad3UYMM.png
nkX8GjG.png
271myjx.png
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I'm not mistaken, the twitch drop crates have a different drop rate for rare stuff compared to regular crown crates. Much lower drop rate, that is.

c7Tx8bi.png
    LA0udjl.png
    OT15TpY.png
    9thKd8v.png
    6sDamfQ.png

You're not alone with your disappointment.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's a fair amount of free gems!

As I understood it, the drop table for these crates was just the apex mount+pet, and then common items. I don't think there were blue/purple level drops in the table, so they don't really compare to the regular crates.

...you can earn some regular crates for free this weekend, too, and compare. Not saying you should buy crown crates (you probably shouldn't) but it would give you a better idea of what to expect.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well yeah what did you expect? To get the mount and pet with these? They even said this will only have the white and green rewards with nothing else other than that fancy senche mount and cub pet. And we all know you got like a .000001% chance for either.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, the Twitch crates only drop green and white items, with a rare chance at the apex stuff. They aren't full Crown Crates. This was specifically stated when they announced the Twitch crates were starting.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's a fair amount of free gems!

As I understood it, the drop table for these crates was just the apex mount+pet, and then common items. I don't think there were blue/purple level drops in the table, so they don't really compare to the regular crates.

...you can earn some regular crates for free this weekend, too, and compare. Not saying you should buy crown crates (you probably shouldn't) but it would give you a better idea of what to expect.

This is correct. They have a different loot table all together than the normal crates you buy in game. But, dont buy them anyway lol. It just reinforces the children's (Zo$'s) bad behavior.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Lazumi
    Lazumi
    Yea, the Twitch crates only drop green and white items, with a rare chance at the apex stuff. They aren't full Crown Crates. This was specifically stated when they announced the Twitch crates were starting.

Thanks. I hadn't seen/heard the announcement. I'm relieved to hear it was by design for the Twitch crates rather than to have that poor a drop rate on regular crates!

Oh, well. You get what you pay for :)
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OUROBOROS CROWN CRATES
    Ouroboros Crown Crates contain a random selection of in-game consumables such as Crown Poisons, Mimic Stones, Riding Lessons, or Experience Scrolls. They also have an extremely rare chance to contain an exclusive Senche of Scarlet Regret mount or Senche Cub of Scarlet Regret pet.

Note that beyond the typical “Common" and “Fine" rewards found in regular Crown Crates and (on rare occasions) the above mount and pet, Ouroboros Crown Crates do not contain any other tiers of items.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these people that don't read news carefully but are active on the forums....

ZOS said they would practically only contain commons with an ever so slight chance for special mounts but nothing else. They are just a source of gem income that you can use to buy things from the actual crates that you actually want.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.