The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sijic portal

firedrgn
firedrgn
✭✭✭✭✭
My very first one and i got a neck and ring infused. Is that normal ?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can drop the exemplary infused necklaces and rings, yeah. You just have great RNG to get both in one, so congrats.
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the above poster said, that is some great rng. I've found several of the infused rings and necklaces but never both at the same time!
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh so no point and farming portals then. Bummber. I thought maybe thats how the big boys where lvl up jc to 50 . Back to the grind.

Thanks
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of them drop enchanting runes and a piece of set gear, I recommend farming chests, dolmens, or Abyssal Geysers for jewelry because the exemplary jewelry pieces can't be deconstructed only researched.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    firedrgn wrote: »
    My very first one and i got a neck and ring infused. Is that normal ?

It is not normal to get both. Heck, lucky to just get the trait material. Grats.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got both in my first one ... I thought it was just the given reward for your first psijic portal to get you hooked