The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to Login to the Support System

PrimusPalus
I needed to submit a ticket because my forum account wouldn't log in. Kept telling me my password was changed by an admin but I had just changed my password about 30 minutes before for my account. Needless to say I finally got my account password changed again and here I am.

However... I still can't log into the support system. When I try to it tells me I am attempting to sign in from an unknown IP. It sends me an automatic e-mail with an access code. If I type the code out or copy and paste it (paying attention to the spacing)... I get LOGIN FAILED and sent to the login page.

Of note is every e-mail sent to me with the access code... the code is exactly the same on all e-mails. I've tried this process about 6 times and still can't access the support system.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried a different browser?
  • Romo
    Romo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I needed to submit a ticket because my forum account wouldn't log in. Kept telling me my password was changed by an admin but I had just changed my password about 30 minutes before for my account. Needless to say I finally got my account password changed again and here I am.

However... I still can't log into the support system. When I try to it tells me I am attempting to sign in from an unknown IP. It sends me an automatic e-mail with an access code. If I type the code out or copy and paste it (paying attention to the spacing)... I get LOGIN FAILED and sent to the login page.

Of note is every e-mail sent to me with the access code... the code is exactly the same on all e-mails. I've tried this process about 6 times and still can't access the support system.

Interesting... now 2 of us with same problem.
  • Nucklez
    Nucklez
    ✭✭

I've been getting that exact same thing since I've had my account. I've never been able to log onto the support system because it doesn't seem to recognize the code that I get in the email. I can log into the forums just fine, and I've tried different browsers on multiple different computers. I've reported it outside of my account, on another ticket and didn't get a response about not getting a proper code.

**Edit**

I lied, Edge works. I logged onto the support portal through Edge instead of Chrome and it does work.
    Edited by Nucklez on June 18, 2018 1:20AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If the log in button does not do anything when you click it, it's likely due to an ad-blocking extension on your browser. Try disabling your ad-blocker for help.elderscrollsonline.com; or a different browser.

If you are still unable to log into the ESO support website, you can contact us by following the steps below:
    1. Visit the account recovery page and select your platform, your UserID, and the appropriate option in the drop down for "Issue Type."
    2. Fill out the form to the best of your ability. If you are currently using a different email than the one that is associated with your ESO game account, please enter that in the Your Current Email Address line.
    3. Enter what you can remember about your account in the Account Ownership Verification fields.
    4. Attach any proof of purchase you may have to the form.
    5. In the Describe Your Problem in Detail box, please include the email address that is currently associated with your ESO game account and a brief description of your issue.
    6. When you have finished filling out the form, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.

Please note, The Elder Scrolls Online Customer Support Team will never ask you for your ESO account password.

If you're unable to log into the site because the "Log In" button is not functioning try the following:
    • Check your browser's ad-blocker and set it to allow requests from help.elderscrollsonline.com (add it to the whitelist)
    • Use a different browser
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, had issues like this due to my Browser of choice at the time not working correctly. Trying another Browser solved this for me as well.
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. I was going to report an issue from in-game, but log in form wouldn't submit.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Me three RE this problem. Support has become a total s**tshow lately.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends