The issues related to Steam players logging in to the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
On Tuesday, from 12:00AM to 1:00AM EDT, the forums will be undergoing maintenance. During this time there may be brief periods where the forums will be unavailable.
Maintenance for the week of October 22:
·[COMPLETE] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 22, 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 24, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
Great House Telvanni ranking system
Edited by Cernon on June 16, 2018 5:16PM
Greetings. We are running a Telvanni RP guild, and we are trying to make it maximum lore friendly. That is why we have several questions to the Loremaster Lawrence Schick @ZOS_Lawrence_Schick
1) What is the highest rank for non-council members in House Telvanni in ESO? Is it Wizard (like in TES 3), or Master (Master Wizard) or even Magister? Can House members be Magister while not being a Council member? And do the titles of Master Firuth and Magister Gothren make them stand on different levels of the Telvanni ranking system?
2) Can it be considered that the Archamgister rank makes a person first among equal Magisters and a formal leader of the House Council?
3) Can a Mouth be considered as a rank or an occupation? For example, is it important to serve as the Mouth of a Council member to be promoted from Lawman to Spellwright? If not, are there any rank requirements for anyone to occupy the position of Mouth?
4) What is the relationship between the Council and the rest of the House? Do other House members accept and follow the decisions of the Council? From the lore, we know that the members pretty much isolate themselves and don't care much about one another. But there needs to be some common set of laws and organization for the House to not break apart.
Many thanks in advance!
("Azura's Coast" RP guild, PC, EU)
Telvanni oriented RP guild "Azura's Coast" (PC/Mac. EU)