Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Manelord Nightmare Senche & Cub Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - June 14 to 18

• LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just bought the nightmare cub , been uuuming and areing for last couple of days , but it has gone onto my new magsorc alt. It looks really good :)
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll pass, I already got the free Nightmare Senche but I am getting sick and tired of this limited time rubbish... so many people are bitter about missing the items, and I honestly think they'd make more money putting things in and leaving them in because then there'd be more choice and more people buying more stuff. Sure there are a few who grab it because its only available for a short time, its a stupid marketing bs, but having everything available means that everyone can get whatever they want AND it pays tribute to the artists who deserve the credit for making it (instead of being told "oh btw that cool skin you made, its not available anymore so no one can get it or use it, no one will ever see it again".)
    Edited by AefionBloodclaw on June 18, 2018 5:26AM
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This made me realize that the Nightmare Senche Cub is glitched and doesn't have the lava legs like it does in the artwork, and the Nightmare Wolf Cub does. Looks like it does have lava legs but they're just hard to see unless you're zoomed in or in 1st person, unlike the wolf.
    Edited by Tsar_Gekkou on September 28, 2018 10:51PM
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |