The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Manelord Nightmare Senche & Cub Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - June 14 to 18

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
A pair of fierce and fiery felines are available in the ESO Crown Store for a limited time! Get both from now until June 18 at 10am EDT/3pm BST.

MOUNTS
Manelord Nightmare Senche
9f23cac3df7ed1e4ad6259675498da79.jpg

King of the Nightmare Pride, this night-black senche-tiger has burning paws and flames hissing from its face; rumor says Mehrunes Dagon is responsible. Decide for yourself!

The Manelord Nightmare Senche will be available in the Crown Store for a limited time on all platforms from June 14 to June 18 at 10am EDT/15:00 BST and costs 3,500 crowns.

PETS
ce6a3dd218ec66d9c5eaaaca2a4bcff1.jpg

Despite the fact that this night-black senche-tiger cub has burning paws and flaming eyes, it's so adorable it might be a nightmare you never want to awaken from! Sweet dreams….

The Nightmare Senche Cub will be available in the Crown Store for a limited time on all platforms from June 14 to June 18 at 10am EDT/15:00 BST and costs 1,000 crowns.

DYE STAMPS
Oceanic Dye Stamps
hjjl0m2o2trc.jpg
The Oceanic dye stamps are available on all platforms from June 14 to June 21 at 10am EST/15:00 BST and cost from 50 to 100 crowns.

Will you be picking up today's new Crown Store offerings? Show us your screenshots and GIFs here, on Twitter, or Instagram!
Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on February 15, 2019 1:46PM
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Overpriced as hell

I’ll pass
    Edited by Jhalin on June 14, 2018 5:13PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm pleasantly surprised that the cub is only 1000 crowns - the same price as pretty much any previous limited-time pet, though I think some may have been more. I was worried considering the 1200 price tag on the crab pet that's not limited-time.

Also, the mount is cheaper than the dro-m"Athra (sp? Gah...I never know how to spell it!) mount which was 4000 crowns.

I'm definitely picking up the cub, to go with the free pre-order senche. Have not picked up any of the lions, so I'll easily pass on the mount.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I'm definitely picking up the cub, to go with the free pre-order senche.

I'm thinking of it too. I'm not usually the hugest fan of the cubs, cute as they may be, but the idea of Mama Nightmare Senche with her baby is too cute to resist.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone explain the lore on this ? How does a sench become nightmare mane lord ?
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would just make the eyes orange or red or whatever. Everything they put out lately has something weird coming out of the eyes. I hate that effect.
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so can we expect the camel,wolf,bear,dwarven spider reskins to follow ensue? LOL
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone explain the lore on this ? How does a sench become nightmare mane lord ?
    Becau$e...rea$on$.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I dunno, but the Nightmare courser has been in the CS since it launched. I think there's a description there about it being the creation of a Daedric prince or somehow it's summoned from the Oblivion plane.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on June 14, 2018 6:05PM
  • poleth1984
    poleth1984
    ✭✭
    my only complaint is that the mount and pet are such a short period of time to get. i dont get my paycheck until three days after it goes away and my budget is gone until then. two week time frame for these would be awesome and youd probably sell a lot more considering how many places pay bi weekly.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had crowns right now, those kitties would be mine!
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jhalin wrote: »
    Overpriced as hell

I’ll pass

Uhh, I was fearing like 5,000 Crowns for that mount, but less, for the price of that and the cub combined? Not bad at all...for ZOS, that is. You have to take that into account. 6,000 Crown individual Crafting Motif books...
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We really should be able to preview how the mount "roars" before buying it :/ Please, make it happen in future, same as it was done for previewing different upgrades on mounts.

So if anyone have bought this lion, can you please post a video where it roars? Cause there is only one thing which could make me buy this lion - if his roar sounds like Flame atronach senche's roar.
  • Cheetac19
    Cheetac19
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Tell them, or whoever prices it, THANK YOU!! That mount is seriously insane and well priced. Especially compared to past mounts! If I hadn't lost my job I'd be buying that thing. But unfortunately it's limited, and my first check from my new job isn't for a while :(

Guys if you're on the fence, BUY IT. Encourage the pricing of mounts under 5k. Please lol
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    We really should be able to preview how the mount "roars" before buying it :/ Please, make it happen in future, same as it was done for previewing different upgrades on mounts.

So if anyone have bought this lion, can you please post a video where it roars? Cause there is only one thing which could make me buy this lion - if his roar sounds like Flame atronach senche's roar.

I don't have a vid of it, but his roar is loud and he breathes fire.

I now have a full family of them and my healer's fiery theme is complete! :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »

I really wish they'd let us preview the spacebar animation on mounts too. That actually might make a sale in some cases where the looks of the mount might not be quite enough. I have been so delighted with the spacebar animation on an iffy mount that it's gotten rid of buyer's remorse, I can see it tipping a purchase I wasn't sure about making.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

signing off
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They'll both pop up in crown crates later for 1/2 the price in gems, so I won't bother.
  • TheMythicDawn
    TheMythicDawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I'm pleasantly surprised that the cub is only 1000 crowns - the same price as pretty much any previous limited-time pet, though I think some may have been more. I was worried considering the 1200 price tag on the crab pet that's not limited-time.

plenty of cool pet have been released limited time and for 700 crown why are you ok with price creep to 1k crown and higher for pet?

oh so they release crazy priced mudcrab for 1.2 k so now 1k crown pet doesnt look so bad to you...
    BretonMage wrote: »

I'm definitely picking up the cub, to go with the free pre-order senche.

I'm thinking of it too. I'm not usually the hugest fan of the cubs, cute as they may be, but the idea of Mama Nightmare Senche with her baby is too cute to resist.

Wow Marketing got you guys trained. why do you think they separated mount and pet and gave one for free? So you feel urge to complete the missing set and spend the crown

same thing with shadowghost mount/pets, same thing with skeletal mounts/pets...

this trend isnt gojng away unless you fight against it

Uhh, I was fearing like 5,000 Crowns for that mount, but less, for the price of that and the cub combined? Not bad at all...

umm

it is bad. But you happy because well, it could be worse? *scratches head*

conditioned by marketing price creep

you okay with 45$ to match one of many pet reskin with one of many mount resking because hey, at least it isnt 50$?

why aren't you advocating that the matching set be 25$?

Cheetac19 wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Tell them, or whoever prices it, THANK YOU!! That mount is seriously insane and well priced.

how about no? how about we stand up and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH with the price creep?

you want people to say thanks ZOS for overpricing reskins that probably took your art team 2 hours and ripping us off! Thanks so much for only ripping us off a little bit they could be ripping us off so much more

your logic lol

how about they stop ripping us off?

think for 2 seconds people...
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cub is cute.. not 10 dollars cute thou
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giraffon wrote: »
    I wish they would just make the eyes orange or red or whatever. Everything they put out lately has something weird coming out of the eyes. I hate that effect.

True, previewing the cub, I think it would be cuter without the fiery eyes. I'm happy for fierce Mama to have fiery eyes, though.
  • Cheetac19
    Cheetac19
    ✭✭✭
    Idk what game you're playing man, but $35 for a mount isn't that crazy. Especially a unique one. Not to mention, they will NEVER stop ripping us off. It's too late for that. The whales will continue to feed the greed. All we can hope for is they'll price things a little lower. People have been fighting the pricing for a while. It's still *** because of the tons of whales throwing big bucks. Do you honestly think ZOS will go back to their old ways?
    Edited by Cheetac19 on June 15, 2018 12:14AM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be mine. Not the pet. Pets suck.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That lion looks really, really good. I'm not as tempted to get the cub, though, because I already have ten thousand, five hundred and eighty-seven versions of that black panther senche cub, and it might be a bit much for me to make it ten thousand, five hundred and eighty-eight.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow Marketing got you guys trained. why do you think they separated mount and pet and gave one for free? So you feel urge to complete the missing set and spend the crown

^^^^ That's real talk!! Confusing to me though bc sometimes they make clearly strategic marketing moves and then they release like 5 of the same male shirt and pants costumes? So weird. The beast has many heads.
    Edited by weedgenius on June 15, 2018 4:33AM
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • WoodenHeart
    WoodenHeart
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bet it smells like burning hair.
    At least that's what I'll tell my empty wallet.
  • TheMythicDawn
    TheMythicDawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »

^^^^ That's real talk!! Confusing to me though bc sometimes they make clearly strategic marketing moves and then they release like 5 of the same male shirt and pants costumes? So weird. The beast has many heads.

@weedgenius

exactly. They gave away two free pet with summerset the gryphon and the lizard. Why not give away the matching cub senche to go with the mount they gave away?

the answer is quite clear
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, great, both look ugly enough to save my money.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Inoki
    Inoki
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, firstly,

the mount is overpriced immensely. 2nd of all, how come the cub isn't included with the Nightmare Senche mount we pre-ordered with Summerset? Why separated, and so rudely overpriced?!
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inoki wrote: »
    Hi, firstly,

the mount is overpriced immensely. 2nd of all, how come the cub isn't included with the Nightmare Senche mount we pre-ordered with Summerset? Why separated, and so rudely overpriced?!

Because money and marketing
  • jimmulvaney
    jimmulvaney
    ✭✭✭
    Darn you ZOS!!! You asked what we wanted to see in the crown store and I gave you a request for a Nightmare Goat, because I loves them so much! but no, you had to go and make it into the cutest lil cub I ever did see. I just had to have him! That being said if and when you do come out with a Nightmare Goat, I will have to buy him too to have him roam around my house, however, I am not entirely sure I would be able to say goodbye to the little cub though.

Totes Adorbs! Wouldn't you say? Between the Iron Blood Skin, the Nightmare Senche mount and the Nightmare Senche Cub, we make quite a nice lil molten family!
    pfnq2kL.png