The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Connection issues, lag, and commands not registering.

Mintaka5
Mintaka5
✭✭✭✭✭
I've invested A LOT of time and money into this game, and after all the supposed fixes and patches, the same problems still keep surfacing in this game. It's aggravating and

I have been disconnected a handful of times from the Cyrodiil instance, and couldn't log back in for 10 minutes to an hour. After waiting in a queue of 105, I get back in just to play for 5 minutes arrive at a keep, and lose connection AGAIN! I quit the game for the night, and have not had a single connection with any other MMO game I have installed.

When playing in Cyrodiil, the lag in the game is atrocious. Commands can activate anywhere from 1 to 4 seconds after I tap the keys, and that's if the command even activates at all. It has made the PvP aspect of this game not only unenjoyable but most of the time unplayable.

I guess what I am trying to address here is why aren't these things being fixed. In the 4 years I've been playing ESO, the problems still remain, or get worse after fixes. Is this what you'd expect from company that offers any product on the market? It's getting to the point where I am ready to discontinue my subscription, because honestly I don't see the value in dealing with these consistent failures. I hope for ESO's sake and its community that you can finally come to a point where you will want to address these issues that represent poor quality and bad service.

• Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Think ZOS's game engine has reached it's limit.