The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Announcing Wolfhunter & Murkmire DLC Game Packs"

• _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edrein wrote: »
    I'm really hoping the Dungeons are going to give Werewolves and Wardens some great sets.

Bonus points if I get some sort of Reachman twisted nature magic effects as a warden.

(P.S. Give warden's a wolf skin for the bear, or even a werewolf. We'll gladly take it.)

Who knows, maybe even werewardens will get some love
  • MaverickWerewolf
    As a rabid werewolf fangirl and fangirl of the ES werewolves ever since Daggerfall and especially Bloodmoon... Hircine being in this DLC makes me insanely excited.

The art looks incredible. But I just have one issue...

Please oh please, noble devs, please let us get to have werewolf forms that look as amazingly awesome as the one(s?) in that promotional artwork.

I admit I'll be a little peeved if these awesome new werewolf models are added and players are stuck with the old ones... What are werewolf players going to get to be excited about in this expansion?
    Edited by MaverickWerewolf on June 14, 2018 12:02AM
  • RAMAO
    RAMAO
    Can't wait for the cinematic trailer with Argonians
    There's no hero without an event.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When shall we expect Wolfhunter pts?

We had HOTR PTS last year early July.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Meanwhile finally The Elder Scrolls 6..

Not sure what excites you getting only Hammerfell (most websites predicting its going to be Hammerdell) despite of having Tamriel in ESO?
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is really for all dungeons, but since we're on topic:

I don't see why housing items couldn't be a guaranteed drop on the final boss in a normal dungeon. It's not going to hurt anything and it will make some players feel like it's worth their time to run them.
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • BreakdownX98
    BreakdownX98
    ✭✭
    Werewolf crown crates with hircine statue in them.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    Can we fix what's broke first... like the entire game?

No. Gimme the Murk right meow.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    Can we fix what's broke first... like the entire game?

No. Gimme the Murk right meow.

Meow? That's not Murk, that's Elsweyr.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wish list for the upcoming DLC's

Wolfhunter DLC wish list

Improving some of the systems in place for those of us who run regular dungeons. This would be a great DLC to do it.

1. Please finally make pledges only require the last boss. There is no point in putting us in a position of waisting a dramatic amount of our time, and leaving the group. Didn't have much time today and I bailed on a group because they had already killed one of the things for the pledge. I'm a tank. I wonder how long they had been waiting.

2. Weekly reward system idea. (following is just ideas, I'm not married to details) Give a weekly running score. 1 point for a normal dungeon completion. 2 points veteran. 3 points hard mode. Double it for DLC. You only get your highest score for any single dungeon. For example if I do spindle clutch on normal, I can later upgrade that score by a doing a harder difficulty, but I can't keep getting points. You only get the best score. Tiered rewards at end of week at perhaps 25/50/75 total points.

3. Maybe just a general rethinking of the rewards.

Or SOMETHING. The idea is to let us have fun accomplishing something cumulative with big rewards. This will give us strong incentive to face the harder challenges and put excitement into doing all the variety of dungeons again.

Murkmire DLC wish list

This is our biggest and best chance for you to let us truly understand the Argonian people.

I want to really understand:

1. Their culture
    2. Their spirituality
    3. Their history

This is where you usually shine, ZOS! Don't let us down. I play an Argonian and I so badly want to understand him better.
  • allanoanpreub18_ESO
    allanoanpreub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Is there any chance of getting a werewolf skill line rework or a werewolf appearance update with the wolf hunter DLC? It needs some love pretty badly. The model could use some help, and something to make it more legitimately competitive with vampire would be amazig!
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most likely at least one, if not both, werewolf-themed monster-helm sets and/or werewolf-themed 5-piece sets from either of the two new dungeons.

EDIT: By themed, I mean hopefully WW-relevant meta gear.
    Don't get too hopeful, though. WW skills/abilities need to be adjusted (buffed) before WW can crutch on set-gear alone.
    Edited by Darkmage1337 on June 20, 2018 4:11PM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    d1b66c280019cf456d0eb85682553eaa.jpg

Not being too judgmental about it, but why are the Natives rocking Pink?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Not being too judgmental about it, but why are the Natives rocking Pink?

Camouflage. Note that it's the same color as the blossoms on the lily pads behind them. Stylish yet functional!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RAMAO wrote: »

Needs a few dunmer slavers
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RAMAO wrote: »

Cinematic trailers only come with Chapters... Atleast they have so far.
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad werewolves are finally getting an update...I just hope it's good! And if they did a house alongside this like they did Hakkvild's that would be fantastic. As long as, you know, they bother to put some EFFORT into it and make it something you can actually use as a home.... unlike Hakkvild's which was awful in more ways than I can count.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!