The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Cannot login, get unauthorized machine popup, need code from email, never comes.

Romo
Romo
✭✭✭✭
Posted on General forum, probably should be here.

Code doesn't come to registered e-mail. Pop-up says if it doesn't come re-try in 24 Hours!

Tried to send message to support, says sending code! Code doesn't come.

Help!
  • Romo
    Romo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, guess the whole weekend is shot... no code for hours, can't reach support...

Sigh...
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you actually create a support ticket, @Romo?

If so, the mods can probably help move it along if you post it in the thread.

Saying you "tried to send message to support" isn't the same as creating an actual ticket.
  • Romo
    Romo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you actually create a support ticket, @Romo?

If so, the mods can probably help move it along if you post it in the thread.

Saying you "tried to send message to support" isn't the same as creating an actual ticket.

Had to do account recovery to get it.

180615-004651

Got the robot reply, I answered it, as unresolved.. waiting for response.
  • whiskeyalpha
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Sent a ticket off to support, but the only thing I got in response was a robot message.
  • Romo
    Romo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Sent a ticket off to support, but the only thing I got in response was a robot message.

Sigh, missed out on the free crown crates.

Starting to worry if account has been hacked since didn't get the "code" e-mail ever.
  • Romo
    Romo
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA Not Steam

Still cannot log-in since last Friday afternoon.

Ticket 180615-004651

No reply other than first robot one. I replied to that.

Any possible help?

Thanks in advance.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Romo

Your ticket #180615-004651 is still open with customer support. While you are waiting to hear back from support, please make sure you've tried the following when requesting the access code.
    1. Add "noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com" to your email account's list of approved e-mail senders.
      • Check your spam or junk mail folders.
    2. If you are using Gmail with the Inbox categories feature, also check your Social folder.
    3. If you are using a firewall or anti-virus, temporarily disable them before requesting a new code.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Romo
    Romo
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Romo

Your ticket #180615-004651 is still open with customer support. While you are waiting to hear back from support, please make sure you've tried the following when requesting the access code.
    1. Add "noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com" to your email account's list of approved e-mail senders.
      • Check your spam or junk mail folders.
    2. If you are using Gmail with the Inbox categories feature, also check your Social folder.
    3. If you are using a firewall or anti-virus, temporarily disable them before requesting a new code.

Thanks for response.

1. added the noreply to address book
    2. checked spam/junk/trash
    3. not using Gmail
    4. disabled firewall/anti-virus

Do I actually have to wait another 24 hours before trying to login again?

Thanks for help