The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.2 is available.

Bug CC immunity (Petrify)

Toc de Malsvi
Toc de Malsvi
✭✭✭✭✭
Was dueling this evening and some players started complaining that they couldn't stun me. I was till getting stunned at times but still got complaints about CC immunity. Checked character screen and found it showed CC immunity for 49k days.

Further testing with a mag DK showed I could be stunned by whip, and another DK stunned me with Stonefist. But petrify wouldn't work as a stun.
QuKoTPK.jpg
Edited by Toc de Malsvi on May 9, 2018 4:16AM
Legendary Archer of Valenwood
Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Templar's are evil..
  • diamanda
    diamanda
    ✭✭
    +
    plz fix this bug
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you die once while you were fossilized? Some other players have linked the bug to that. CC immunity may not be resetting properly for the ability if you die before the ability ended.

@Thogard
    Edited by Feanor on May 9, 2018 9:10AM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Did you die once while you were fossilized? Some other players have linked the bug to that. CC immunity may not be resetting properly for the ability if you die before the ability ended.

@Thogard

?? Why was I tagged?

I’m so confused lol.

Edit: the bug I had brought up was what happens when I wear blessed meridia, the blind proc goes off on a DK that is attacking me, and then while blinded the DK petrifies me. It is weird AF because it is supposed to miss but someone doesn’t and the victim of the petrify can’t break free of the animation but can actually move around.. just can’t use skills.

AFAIK it was fixed though.
    Edited by Thogard on May 9, 2018 9:16AM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Thogard

I tagged you because I remembered you posted about that bug. Seems my memory failed. My bad, apologies.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found the thread I was referring to.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5108618#Comment_5108618

How could I mix up @Thogard with @Subversus. Sorry for that. :)
    Options
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Thogard
    Yes, died several times while fossilized.

On a separate but related note, I was often getting CC'd by Petrify while I supposedly had CC immunity. Several times I was CC'd within 2 seconds of using a CC immunity potion. This was before I gained apparent infinite immunity to Petrify.

I think there is something wrong with the coding for Petrify.
    Templar's are evil..
    Options
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found the thread I was referring to.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5108618#Comment_5108618

How could I mix up @Thogard with @Subversus. Sorry for that. :)

Probably because I actually made that thread :lol:
    Options
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me this week on XBX NA in Shor, but I frequently get a similar bug that applies a siege debuff and/or the burning status on me for 136 years, which if we're being fair, seems excessive.
    Options
  • Jeezye
    Jeezye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bugs happens occasionally on live server as well. Relogging fixes it but it’s annoying
    Options
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeezye wrote: »
    This bugs happens occasionally on live server as well. Relogging fixes it but it’s annoying

Yep that is what I found as well. Exit out of the program and restart to fix, but it is a pain in the ass.
    Options
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was dueling this evening and some players started complaining that they couldn't stun me. I was till getting stunned at times but still got complaints about CC immunity. Checked character screen and found it showed CC immunity for 49k days.

Further testing with a mag DK showed I could be stunned by whip, and another DK stunned me with Stonefist. But petrify wouldn't work as a stun.
    QuKoTPK.jpg

Thank you for bringing this to light. I've noticed this issue on my Magdk as well... almost to the point that I thought it was an exploit of some sort. I guess it could be exploited so this is why it needs to be fixed.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

Options
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bug went live btw. Ran into it on the xbox trying to CC players with petrify.
    Templar's are evil..
    Options