Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing Queen's Bounty and Senche From pre-order

AuraKoimizu
AuraKoimizu
✭✭
Pre-ordered the Physical collectors edition of Summerset and when I put in the code everything else was there but the Senche and Queen's Bounty. Not too sure where to go to get this resolved, any help will be greatly appreciated.
Edited by AuraKoimizu on June 5, 2018 9:00PM
  • ScarletBeard
    ScarletBeard
    Soul Shriven
    I pre-ordered the physical collector's edition from Best Buy and never received a code from them for the pre-order myself; I'm not sure if you went through the same vendor. I just gave their customer service a ring and they stated they're going to send me one via email and apologized for the mishap; it should've gone out awhile ago. I'd check your email, including your spam filter, for the code. Mine should hopefully be sent within the next 48 hours.
  • beatles2001
    beatles2001
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, would love some help with this called Amazon and they had no idea what I was talking about.
  • AuraKoimizu
    AuraKoimizu
    ✭✭
    Hopefully we get some answers or help with this. Ordered through Amazon which they knew nothing about it. Going to keep an eye on email to see if anything comes up.
  • beatles2001
    beatles2001
    Soul Shriven
    I also opened a ticket I will post any news from it here for everyone.
  • ScarletBeard
    ScarletBeard
    Soul Shriven
    Just got my email from Best Buy with the code! Good luck to everyone else.
  • Darkrunez87
    Darkrunez87
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,

Picked up my physical copy of Summerset collectors edition from EB games yesterday. Used the code and I received everything but the Senche mount. Were we meant to get a separate code for the mount from the store? Or is it just an issue/bug with the digital code I entered?

Anyone know where we can go to get help/answers?

Thanks guys :)
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm having the same issues.

In detail:
    I pre-ordered my physical collector's edition on March 29th from Newegg.
    I received the package in the mail June 5th.
    I entered the only code that I could find in box, emails, or anywhere. But did not get the Queen's Bounty Pack, consisting of the Nightmare Senche, Court of Bedlam Costume, Pocket Salamander, Psijic Crown Crate, Treasure maps, and XP scrolls.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • beatles2001
    beatles2001
    Soul Shriven
    Well either all the company's we're not aware to email codes or ZoS did not send them out, either way it's not good news. Still no news on the ticket end, will post when I receive a update.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone who has pre-purchased Summerset and did not receive codes for the Nightmare Senche or Queen's Bounty, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well either all the company's we're not aware to email codes or ZoS did not send them out, either way it's not good news. Still no news on the ticket end, will post when I receive a update.

I got thrown into a circleje** trying to get ahold of Zos, and was eventually told to submit a ticket.
    Still haven't heard anything back from them.
    Edited by JPcrazysquirrel3 on June 6, 2018 9:08PM
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭

I got thrown into a circleje** trying to get ahold of Zos, and was eventually told to submit a ticket.
    Still haven't heard anything back from them.

Who knew the forums would think of "cirlceje**" as a bad word?
    Edited by JPcrazysquirrel3 on June 6, 2018 9:07PM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

• beatles2001
    beatles2001
    Soul Shriven
    Well I still have not even received a response on my ticket and it's been open for a full day, so it's not going to be resolved quickly that's for sure.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I still have not even received a response on my ticket and it's been open for a full day, so it's not going to be resolved quickly that's for sure.

Yeah, same here. I haven't even gotten an email acknowledging they got my ticket.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

• beatles2001
    beatles2001
    Soul Shriven
    Well got a ticket update this was what was said:
    THE ELDER SCROLLS ®

MOST RECENT UPDATE:

The Elder Scrolls Online Team message: 06/07/2018 10:04 AM
    Greetings!

In order to obtain the items from your pre-purchase of The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset, please follow the steps below:
    There are two codes. One is located on your purchase receipt or order confirmation email, the other is located inside your physical edition box. Redeem both codes on your account page.
    *If there is not a code located on your receipt/order confirmation, please contact your retailer.
    Exit the game entirely. Then, launch the game and perform any updates or repairs.
    Log into the game with a character to check your in-game menus for your new items.
    If any of the items from your pre-purchase are still not on your account after you have followed all of the above steps or you did not receive a second code, please reply to us with the following information:
    Names of the missing items from your pre-purchase of ESO: Summerset.
    Edition of ESO: Summerset that was pre-purchased.
    Proof of Purchase (guidelines for valid proof of purchase can be found here).
    Thank you for your continued interest and support.
    Kind Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

I have sent the info they requested from me, told them that Amazon has no idea what I'm talking about, hopefully will receive my codes soon.

Will keep posted.
  • beatles2001
    beatles2001
    Soul Shriven
    So they were able to get me the nightmare senche so far but not the queens bounty, here's my last ticket update :

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Q'ron, and it's my pleasure to assist you today. I understand that you would like to receive the Queen's Bounty pack but were unable to, I will be more than happy to assist you.

After looking into the account I was able to see what was going on. With the last response we attempted adding the queen's bounty pack to your account but since this was on console it wasn't able to be added properly as they would only be added to PC. When it comes to the console versions of Summerset we don't have the ability to add the pre order items to the account.

I know this isn't the answer your were looking for, and it isn't the one that we would like to provide, but we would need to go back to the retailer as they are suppose to provide you with a a pre order code with your purchased.

We deeply apologize for this situation that has come about, but we can't assist you further.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    Q'ron

So now it's back to Amazon to get them to try and sort it out, that worked so well the first time.
    May I say this is by far the worst pre order content release they have done and hope this is the first and last time going forward. The digital content should have been included inside as a pin on paper for all collector editions.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    So they were able to get me the nightmare senche so far but not the queens bounty, here's my last ticket update :

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Q'ron, and it's my pleasure to assist you today. I understand that you would like to receive the Queen's Bounty pack but were unable to, I will be more than happy to assist you.

After looking into the account I was able to see what was going on. With the last response we attempted adding the queen's bounty pack to your account but since this was on console it wasn't able to be added properly as they would only be added to PC. When it comes to the console versions of Summerset we don't have the ability to add the pre order items to the account.

I know this isn't the answer your were looking for, and it isn't the one that we would like to provide, but we would need to go back to the retailer as they are suppose to provide you with a a pre order code with your purchased.

We deeply apologize for this situation that has come about, but we can't assist you further.

Warm Regards,
    Q'ron

So now it's back to Amazon to get them to try and sort it out, that worked so well the first time.
    May I say this is by far the worst pre order content release they have done and hope this is the first and last time going forward. The digital content should have been included inside as a pin on paper for all collector editions.

WTF?! That sucks. Must be why I haven't heard back yet.

I finally received an email from Support 2 days ago and replied back, but have yet to hear anything beyond that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

• JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Schokolade
    Read above
    Edited by JPcrazysquirrel3 on June 8, 2018 6:20PM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

• doddboy25
    doddboy25
    ✭✭
    Best buy told me to give them another 24 hours to maybe get the codes for the nightmare senche and the Queen’s bounty pack?
  • beatles2001
    beatles2001
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah Amazon told me that they were "escalating it" and would get back to me in one to two days this is all sorts of crazy.
  • doddboy25
    doddboy25
    ✭✭
    Just want to tell everyone I did get my code today finally and now have everything.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    My case's update:

The Elder Scrolls Online Team response on 06/07/2018 05:13 PM
    Greetings!

Thank you for the information and the prove of purchase, I have escalated the case to a specialized team that will credit the missing items to your account, please be patience it may take a few days for this problem to be solved.

Warm Regards,
    Ronald

Then after a day and a half of not hearing anything back, I sent another ticket:

The Elder Scrolls Online Team response on 06/09/2018 02:14 PM
    Greetings,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.
    We are aware that some players who have pre-ordered the ESO Summerset Collector's Edition on console have not yet received their Collector's Edition items. We appreciate your patience while we continue to investigate this issue for you.

Kind Regards,
    Edited by JPcrazysquirrel3 on June 9, 2018 10:42PM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

• beatles2001
    beatles2001
    Soul Shriven
    Seems no one has any clue to what to do and the just keep juggling us around.
  • AuraKoimizu
    AuraKoimizu
    ✭✭
    The update with my case as of today is they gave me my senche however due to the way consoles are they can't grant the Queen's Bounty and should once again contact Amazon about the matter. Still don't understand why we even have these incidents, ordered a physical edition of Morrowind last year for my husband and had no problem, not sure what is so different this time.
    Edited by AuraKoimizu on June 11, 2018 7:43PM
  • beatles2001
    beatles2001
    Soul Shriven
    The update with my case as of today is they gave me my senche however due to the way consoles are they can't grant the Queen's Bounty and should once again contact Amazon about the matter. Still don't understand why we even have these incidents, ordered a physical edition of Morrowind last year for my husband and had no problem, not sure what is so different this time.

Same has happened with me I'm asking them to escalate it, Amazon has no clue what is going on. They told me 1-2 days for an answer 4 days ago now.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭

They changed the way they administered the pre-orders. This was mentioned, I believe, before people could place pre-orders on the product, but most people, including us, didn't think it would really effect anything to this extent.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

• Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZoS can send you the individual items through mail and unlock the mount and They gave me 400 crowns to buy the crate, but still no psijic crates to buy. Atleast thats what they did for me several weeks ago before release on ps4. I didnt receive a code on receipt so i contacted zos thru a ticket, sent in proof of purchase and they mailed me xp experience scroll and treasure map via ingame mail and unlocked mount, custome and pet and added 400 crowns to my account to purchase a crate. Idk what Q'ron talking about, he must be inexperienced. And i'm not sure why everyone having trouble getting items. In two responses thru my ticket i got everything that was included in queen bounty minus the psijic crate they still not on sell yet.

Oh I to ordered the physical collectors edition on ps4 thru game stop store, not online.
    Edited by Cêltic421 on June 14, 2018 1:37AM
  • gvaughn
    gvaughn
    Amazon referred me to ZOS. If ZOS cannot resolve, I will be returning game and they will be out a sale. My ticket has not been responded to since it was originally opened on 6/8. Poor excuse for ZOS to refer back to retailers. It’s their game!
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    10 days, 3 tickets, and 9 emails later:

The Elder Scrolls Online Team response on 06/15/2018 04:16 PM
    Hi There,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Brad and I am an Escalations Agent here with the Support Team.

I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with your Pre-Purchase of Summerset. The Queen's Bounty and Senche codes would have been separate codes that the retailer should have provided. I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive them.

Unfortunately, I do not have replacement codes. Like I said, they were sent directly to retailers for distribution, but I am going to do what I can to apply as many of the items to your account as I can manually.

I have added the following directly to your Collections menu on PS4 - NA.

Nightmare Senche mount
    Court of Bedlam costume
    Pocket Salamander pet

I also added the three treasure maps and two XP scrolls, which I mailed directly to your Templar, which was your most recently logged in character.

As for the Crown Crate, I am actually not able to grant that directly, so I have added 400 Crowns. You may either use that to purchase a Scalecaller Crate now, or wait for the Psijic crates to become available, which should be in the coming weeks.

Thanks again, and if there is anything else that we can help you with, please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,

Brad - Escalations

I checked and have everything he said he gave me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

• AuraKoimizu
    AuraKoimizu
    ✭✭
    Yesterday after sending another email I recieved the maps, scroll, costume, pet and crowns to replace the missing crate. Hope they figure out a better method for next year so these incidents don't occurn put both codes on the same paper or something.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday after sending another email I recieved the maps, scroll, costume, pet and crowns to replace the missing crate. Hope they figure out a better method for next year so these incidents don't occurn put both codes on the same paper or something.

Yeah, this whole ordeal was one big mess that could have been handled a lot better from the start.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid