Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Agreement with zos

mikey_reach
mikey_reach
✭✭✭
It seems like everytime zos releases a new update/dlc a chunk of the game becomes unplayable for like half a month or longer. They should compensate with crowns multipled by the amount of days their game as been broken. Im cwc pvp became unplayable for at the very least 2 weeks and in summerset same story. But seriously though what is the point of testing if the content is going to come out obviously broken anyways?
  • Rain_Greyraven
    Rain_Greyraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your experience is not everyone experience, take me for example I'm having zero issues......it's like intermittent equipment failure in IT, it can be hard to pin down.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

― Robert E. Howard

So you want to be a game developer? Here is the best way to go about it.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your experience is not everyone experience, take me for example I'm having zero issues......it's like intermittent equipment failure in IT, it can be hard to pin down.

Everyone on console is having issues.
  • mikey_reach
    mikey_reach
    ✭✭✭

Yes it is actually, its everyone's experience, it happened to everyone in cwc and it happened again in summerset to everyone.
    Edited by mikey_reach on June 14, 2018 3:05AM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Everyone on console is having issues.

Everyone is having issues. Some of those are even related to the game, or their platform of choice.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You make a valid argument. ZOS can just give crowns to everyone but you.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

These console plebs dont have a lot of diversification of their gear... not like us PC master race where there are a million separate parts and separate settings for all of our individual configurations.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Logicbomb00
    Logicbomb00
    ✭✭✭✭
    meh. new zone on PC = unplayable in Australia. I cant even access any new content for at least a month. often my mount will just run on the spot for 1/3hr because it cant load the graphics that come before it.
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably doesn't even know hes having issues just is use to the horrid server
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, we were taking a keep when my game froze....just as we got inside, too.
    Had to shut down and restart.
    When I got back in, I was alone in the keep surrounded by blues. Apparently most of the other players got froze out as well. Just look at the chat.

https://youtu.be/NgOK0aOna0k

There are definitely issues....
    Glad some aren't experiencing any, but that doesn't mean they don't exsist.
    Ps4 pro
    Edited by Kel on June 14, 2018 4:13AM
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I find it hard to believe you have no issues when sloads exists
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems like everytime zos releases a new update/dlc a chunk of the game becomes unplayable for like half a month or longer. They should compensate with crowns multipled by the amount of days their game as been broken. Im cwc pvp became unplayable for at the very least 2 weeks and in summerset same story. But seriously though what is the point of testing if the content is going to come out obviously broken anyways?

They have been doing this for a very long time. 0*7=0
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t go from 100 to 5 fps anymore but now i dc all the time..neither were issues before summerset
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes it is actually, its everyone's experience, it happened to everyone in cwc and it happened again in summerset to everyone.

no, it didnt.
  • CiliPadi
    CiliPadi
    ✭✭✭✭
    This why I never pre-order or buy games at launch these days. I'm happy to wait a few months to buy :)
  • MrSensible
    MrSensible
    ✭✭✭

I haven't been having any issues. I had trouble loading into Elden Hollow the other day and had to drop group. But that's really all I can think of. Long loading screens with BGs, but these are nothing new and certainly didn't arrive with Summerset.

So no, it's not everyone's experience. Everyone means 100%, as a member of the population who is not experiencing issues, the number is at least 99.99999999%. Not trying to be pedantic, but if you can't accept obvious logical errors like this, how can you hope to have rational discourse of any kind?
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No issues on PC/NA from day one.

There was some stutter that they fixed with a patch and the occasional crash. That's it.
  • Sovjet
    Sovjet
    ✭✭✭

Every patch I hear people scream, ZOSSSSSSS FIX THE GAME. This one has never had a problem, with ping, fps or crashes for that sake.

Maybe check you own connection and your system first, before burning the devs again mate! B)
    For every player that quits, more will join in my name - Molag Bal 2E 583
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Compensation with crowns is too much, that is the money-maker. I could see them handing out a (new) package with some crown items, like exp scrolls, potions, and poisons. There should be something for them screwing up their game, but people always seem to too far when asking for things. Beggars can't be choosers, I'd just be happy if you get anything at all.
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday i logged in the game. Started in Shor, then travelled to vivec. Took some keeps, killed some players. Got kicked out of the game. Logged in Shor, and the killing towards player quest reset back to 0/40. The game just reset back 15 mins, no warning.
    My youtube channel: Beruge Casualgaming
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're having zero issues because you're not playing the game. If you are, then the statement makes you a liar.

Everyone is experiencing issues with the game since Summerset. The problem is in the code, not due to technical issues.

I don't agree with "compensation" from ZoS, but I do agree with the assessment of why release broken content when it was reported broken before release.

PTS players spotted this issue weeks before release, yet it was ignored for a release date.

Getting pretty damn sick and tired of this idiotic "we'll patch it later, just get it out" mentality plaguing the gaming industry.

• oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »

no, it didnt.

Yes, it did. CWC gave us the infinite loading screens. Summerset gave us stutter lag and freeze crashing. It may not be as noticeable if you don't PvP, but to those of us that do, it's game-breaking.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sovjet wrote: »

Every patch I hear people scream, ZOSSSSSSS FIX THE GAME. This one has never had a problem, with ping, fps or crashes for that sake.

Maybe check you own connection and your system first, before burning the devs again mate! B)

Everyone on console is having problems that weren’t there before Summerset, mate. It’s not our connections — it’s the game.
  • DocDova
    DocDova
    ✭✭✭
    I can just play fine, maybe loading screens are a bit longer but game is running smoothly for me (as far as my slow ISP allows it).
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    your experiencing what knocked the crud out of pc na the past couple of days but i got a dev to understand that there was an issue with alot of argueing and what some call whining i just call it trying to force a hand. there is a server side issue going on right now they gave pc a fix and it helped for now till patch day again. so when they get it to yall it should help alot.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with you that it can be hard to track an issue but when this has happened consistently with each DLC that is a pattern, not a random issue. This is affecting PC and Console so it's not an isolated incident.
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously ZoS should just take the console settings and crank them all down 20%.

It won't look as nice but it would solve many issues people have with crashing and freezing and inability to load into areas that consoles have.

Summerset is beautiful and they really prettied up the zone, but I knew this was going to cause consoles to go haywire when I first ran through it on the PTS.
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »
    Seriously ZoS should just take the console settings and crank them all down 20%.

It won't look as nice but it would solve many issues people have with crashing and freezing and inability to load into areas that consoles have.

Summerset is beautiful and they really prettied up the zone, but I knew this was going to cause consoles to go haywire when I first ran through it on the PTS.

it wouldnt help if the servers couldnt hold up
  • mikey_reach
    mikey_reach
    ✭✭✭

Or maybe i should keep burning the devs because it has nothing to do with my system or connection mate! But obviuosly you dont know any better.
    Edited by mikey_reach on June 14, 2018 12:29PM
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or maybe i should keep burning the devs because it has nothing to do with my system or connection mate! But obviuosly you dont know any better.

Here come the white knights to defend ZOS
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sovjet heres the thing about that alot of the ones that want the game fixed besides us small few on pc are console players who are having far worse issues than us on pc. the internet connection doesnt bother console that bad(i ran it on wifi for awhile till i hardwired my poor ps4) and it surely isnt the hardware as the next generation consoles have been built to handle these games. so it is on zoses end without the shadow of a doubt you really cant fight them on that.