The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Agreement with zos

• xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sovjet wrote: »
    It seems like everytime zos releases a new update/dlc a chunk of the game becomes unplayable for like half a month or longer. They should compensate with crowns multipled by the amount of days their game as been broken. Im cwc pvp became unplayable for at the very least 2 weeks and in summerset same story. But seriously though what is the point of testing if the content is going to come out obviously broken anyways?

Every patch I hear people scream, ZOSSSSSSS FIX THE GAME. This one has never had a problem, with ping, fps or crashes for that sake.

Maybe check you own connection and your system first, before burning the devs again mate! B)

Instead of saying you’ve never had a problem, how about listing your Setup/ISP etc n maybe ZOS can figure out What They F’d up on all the other systems since you’re one of the magical bullet few they got it right for....
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fast forward to the 1:35 mark. It's pretty terrible, and funny if you're not the one being actively screwed.

https://youtu.be/TtBpEwaLpIU
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aside from the 5 second random freeze that seems to happen on xbox, I do not have many issues. I also use an external ssd with highest usb the console can manage. This is the older xbox one btw.
    Edited by Malacthulhu on June 14, 2018 1:18PM
    Xbox One Na
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems like everytime zos releases a new update/dlc a chunk of the game becomes unplayable for like half a month or longer. They should compensate with crowns multipled by the amount of days their game as been broken. Im cwc pvp became unplayable for at the very least 2 weeks and in summerset same story. But seriously though what is the point of testing if the content is going to come out obviously broken anyways?

Free crowns doesn't solve the problem. So I am against this. Doubling down and crushing bugs for the next week or 2 after release would be a better plan, imo.
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your experience is not everyone experience, take me for example I'm having zero issues......it's like intermittent equipment failure in IT, it can be hard to pin down.

Yes it is actually, its everyone's experience, it happened to everyone in cwc and it happened again in summerset to everyone.

Actually no its not everyone's experience, I had no issues with PvP after CwC and I have none now...but then, I am on PC
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    josiahva wrote: »
    Your experience is not everyone experience, take me for example I'm having zero issues......it's like intermittent equipment failure in IT, it can be hard to pin down.

Yes it is actually, its everyone's experience, it happened to everyone in cwc and it happened again in summerset to everyone.

Actually no its not everyone's experience, I had no issues with PvP after CwC and I have none now...but then, I am on PC

Again, Instead of saying you’ve never had a problem, how about listing your Setup/ISP etc n maybe ZOS can figure out What They F’d up on all the other systems since you’re one of the magical bullet few they got it right for....
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your experience is not everyone experience

This, plus, unless it is major and it is not, Zos has no reason to reimburse us as OP suggests.

Zos has reimbursed us previously. A large swath of us could not log in for up to a week. Talk about part of the game not be playable. The numbers grew all week long. In the end they gave everyone in the game a free week.

OP speaks of nothing that even comes close to comparing to what I just explained. Nothing.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What testing ? Don't say PTS

That's just a training ground for players ...no testing actually occurs
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like forum logic:

Player A - "I'm not having issues, so not everyone is having issues"

Player B - "You're wrong, everyone is having issues"

Can't argue with that level of reasoning.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There can be a banner up saying ZoS is investigating reasons for a platform outage and later state they replaced a bad server and there will still be people that say they had no issues lol . It's happened ! They had to replace a Xbox server a long time ago and people were saying everything was fine .
  • Rain_Greyraven
    Rain_Greyraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There can be a banner up saying ZoS is investigating reasons for a platform outage and later state they replaced a bad server and there will still be people that say they had no issues lol . It's happened ! They had to replace a Xbox server a long time ago and people were saying everything was fine .

And there is a logical, honest explanation for that.......

95% of all Network issues are intermittent, they don't happen all the time and they don't happen to everyone.
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

― Robert E. Howard

So you want to be a game developer? Here is the best way to go about it.
  • Lyss1991
    Lyss1991
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA here - I have had very minimal issues as well. A few long load screens, a little lag occasionally, one blue screen...Thats it. Seems to be the case for the majority of my friends as well, We have been doing trials and dungeons just fine. I dont PVP much, So that could be why im missing the bulk of the issues..But even my friends that do PVP dont complain much (except for complaining about the Sloads set)
    PS4 NA EST June 2016 | GM of Tamriel’s Outkasts Social Guild | Main - Assylah - Max CP Breton Mag Sorc - Master Angler - Mageslayer - Shehai Shatterer - Ophidian Overlord | Best Thief in Tamriel - Khajiit NB Purrfecta Meowna | Aspiring Master Crafter | Achievement Hunter | Recipe/Blueprint Enthusiast | Costume Junkie | Primary Residence - Princely Dawnlight Palace
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    We have removed a handful of insulting comments from this thread. Please keep the discussion civil and constructive. Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a week after the update that came a week after Summerset was released, many of us PC players experienced multiple CTD issues... however, I also understand that after a major update there are going to be issues like this in a game the size of ESO. ZOS does not have to compensate anyone, and in fact, in the words of one of the devs, 'you don't have to be here'- so if you are unhappy- there's the door. I can understand being frustrated, but I think that a lot of those players don't bother to consider how complicated the game actually is and how easy it is for bugs to get in with a huge release. This world is all about me... me... me anymore instead of having some empathy or understanding of the other party in the equation.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No issues on PC/NA from day one.

There was some stutter that they fixed with a patch and the occasional crash. That's it.

I usually get one hellishly long load screen on patch day. I assume that's just some part of the update finalizing, then it's usually pretty smooth.

I mean, back when IC dropped, I could relate to the OP's position. I was getting long load screens every single time. I want to say it was something like 5m each. But, aside from the random outlier, it's not a problem these days.
  • Aesthier
    Aesthier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROFLMMFAO!!!!

[player1] ZoS I am unable to log into the game. Give me free crowns as compensation!

[ZoS] Sure we will give you 10 Crowns a day for every day you are unable to log in.

[player1] Sweet! Thank you ZoS!

5 Days Later

[player1] ZoS please fix the game I am still unable to log in!

[ZoS] The previous issue "Unable to log into the game" has been resolved per your request and as such has been closed. If you are attempting to report a "new" issue feel free to log into the game and submit an in-game trouble ticket. Thank you for your patronage.

Be careful what you ask for.

Edited by Aesthier on June 15, 2018 12:35AM
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You imo are a minority my whole guild is having issues as they are constantly talking about it in game, i'm also having a hell of a time in game since summerset dropped and we are on NA server.

I have noticed the longer i play the worse it gets skills not working can't unsheath weapons, animations bugging out and loading times that go forever... and this is pve so i hate to think what pvp be like..
    Edited by DanteYoda on June 15, 2018 12:53AM
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    You're having zero issues because you're not playing the game. If you are, then the statement makes you a liar.

nice attitude there. you claim OTHER people are having issues, they reply they arent, and you call them a liar. You cant even prove your statement. please go away and dont come back until you can have a civilized conversation. meaning, not everyone will agree with you and you are not always right.
    Everyone is experiencing issues with the game since Summerset. The problem is in the code, not due to technical issues.

says you the technical genius that you are. meaning you probably dont even know basic programming like 'hello world' and have not a single iota of a clue what the actual issue is, or what it affects and instead choose to make outrageous claims that you cant prove and when told that you are wrong, resort to calling people liars.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see alot of PC players saying they are having no issues, and fair enough. But PC players also got a patch that consoles have yet to get.
    While I don't think compensation is needed, can we please stop acting like there's no issue because you are personally not having an issue?

I'm truly glad you players got your patch and aren't experiencing these issues any longer, but remember, you needed a patch in the first place because there were issues. Console players have yet to get thier patch, so can we be reasonable and stop saying it's our connection. Half of Cyrodiil got froze out in my video...that wasn't just MY connection.
    There are problems, and we haven't got our fix yet..glad you have. But no, compensation isn't needed, but that patch....that's needed!
    Edited by Kel on June 15, 2018 8:47AM
  • Phelaen
    Phelaen
    ✭✭✭
    on the PC, if ESO is not on a SSD and you are using WIFI, chances are the issues are with you not ZOS.

in you are on SSD and hard lined, and your ISP is decent then its probably on ZOS's end.

this does assume you are not trying to play the game on a potato.
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why the ZOS hate fellows the game is more balanced now than before.
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have noticed the game stutters when I go into major areas after an update. Places like Vivec City and the Alik’r Desert dolmens are terrible to wander near.