The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Why am I only getting specific customer services?

NothingnessKing
NothingnessKing
Soul Shriven
So basically this I wanted to have my one character restored that was deleted by mistake...(wont get into details) however I've been waiting since like last Thursday for a reply....and I put in another request to test to see what would happen under a different title and then I had never gotten a forum key which was from yesterdays request, so I wanted to know the priorities/problem because my first ticket got marked as a duplicate then my second request got skipped and i got a forum key.....

Long story short instead of restoring my character then marking the second request as a duplicate and closing it....why was my first requested marked first then my second has been ignored...
Edited by NothingnessKing on June 13, 2018 5:06PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why was your first request marked as your first request and your duplicate request ignored?

Am I understanding you correctly?

Besides that, if the character was from one of the slots past the base 8 (slot purchased from crown store) they originally had challenges restoring that character iirc. Further, being Zos added a double redundant task to be accomplished before one could delete a character they may not set this type of request at a high level. Just a maybe since we cannot simply delete a character as we could when the game launched.
  • NothingnessKing
    NothingnessKing
    Soul Shriven
    idk wrote: »
    Why was your first request marked as your first request and your duplicate request ignored?

Am I understanding you correctly?

Besides that, if the character was from one of the slots past the base 8 (slot purchased from crown store) they originally had challenges restoring that character iirc. Further, being Zos added a double redundant task to be accomplished before one could delete a character they may not set this type of request at a high level. Just a maybe since we cannot simply delete a character as we could when the game launched.

Pretty much and no I never maxed out my character slots
    The main problem with deleting my character was the fact both my Argonians look the same due to their skin tones of both of them being vampires
    the secondary problem was when i went to the screen and waited 30 seconds both were still there and I deleted it again but this time after the refresh both characters were gone
    This is has only happened during the SummerSet update btw I sometimes get duplicated characters on my character select screen

• testd4n1
    testd4n1
    ✭✭✭
    Support will get back to you and let you know whether they were able to restore it or not. Please understand it is NOT a guaranteed process.

You are, however, the second person that has stated the EXACT same thing that I am aware of.

EDIT FOR SPELLING AND TYPOS.
    Edited by testd4n1 on June 13, 2018 6:00PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The key with ZOS support, in my experience, is to keep responding to the emails and keep the support chain "alive."

At some point, an actual person will look at it and either help you or let you know that you are out of luck.

Anywhere from 1-3 emails is going to get a stock/robo response, but eventually you get a person.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    testd4n1 wrote: »
    Support will get back to you and let you know weather there were able to restore it or not. Please understand it is NOT a guaranteed process.

You are, however, the second person that has stated the EXACT same thing that I am aware of.

This is the answer.
  • NothingnessKing
    NothingnessKing
    Soul Shriven
    idk wrote: »
    testd4n1 wrote: »
    Support will get back to you and let you know weather there were able to restore it or not. Please understand it is NOT a guaranteed process.

This is the answer.

My main problem is I put the same response in twice for character recovery my problem is the fact that someone saw it during the second process after giving my information that simply closed it , which is my problem so they looked into it and was like hey....i dont feel like doing it let me close this and continue this another time cause they put the same ticket twice :/
  • NothingnessKing
    NothingnessKing
    Soul Shriven
    The key with ZOS support, in my experience, is to keep responding to the emails and keep the support chain "alive."

At some point, an actual person will look at it and either help you or let you know that you are out of luck.

Anywhere from 1-3 emails is going to get a stock/robo response, but eventually you get a person.

I keep it "alive" it has been alive since last Thursday and I hear it only takes 1-2 days to get someone to look at it but now its been over 72 hours even tho I keep updating the ticket
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Due to the launch of ESO: Summerset and the Bethesda E3 Showcase, we are currently experiencing higher than usual volume of support requests. Please be aware that it may take longer than typical to receive a response on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • NothingnessKing
    NothingnessKing
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Due to the launch of ESO: Summerset and the Bethesda E3 Showcase, we are currently experiencing higher than usual volume of support requests. Please be aware that it may take longer than typical to receive a response on your support ticket.

Okay so like can you give me an estimate and also could you also tell me how to keep my ticket "Alive" so that i dont get skipped or etc?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

When is ZoS going to realize that this game has too many players and too many issues/bugs to reply on email ticket support?

At the very least, those of us that subscribe to your premium sub tier should have an option for live-chat or phone support. The current system is just not equipped to deal with the high volume of tickets and further more, so many of the issues with the game are complex enough to the point where hashing it out over e-mail is actually detrimental to the situation. It would be so much easier to open a live chat with a support operative and have a real-time conversation with the same rep about your situation and issue. So often i reply to an email like 30 minutes after it is sent and get a completely new support operative who i have to re-explain my situation to because they have no idea what is going on.

@ZOS_BillE
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Such a poor support system. They isolate the player base by not having more direct communication.
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • ktdotexe
    ktdotexe
    ✭✭✭
    [deleted]
    Edited by ktdotexe on July 11, 2019 5:02PM
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm...if only these two things had been scheduled events and additional staff could have been temporarily brought on to compensate?

Priorities...

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS