Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will Zos fix pvp

• DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Theres no time to balance pvp with so many mounts to reskin and sell in the crown store
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well at least the new Fallout 76 coming out will have online play. Im betting there will be pvp.
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, gradually... it might not be in the way or sequence we would like, but they will get around to it
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dropp.
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't get the grief some of you feel. I honestly do not. RNG HAS ALWAYS been a huge factor in eso pvp. Crit. Crit and crit alone is RNG.

Am i wrong?
    Have i missed something?

Not a merciless resolve, a frag, or frankly a thrown turd is worth anything without critting. Dots and bleeds have always been good, but maybe they were harder to build around? Idk but few people have I fallen without both reach and cripple ticking away till I could get in meteor spectral bow range. Sometimes I get the impression people feel experience is actually skill or that experience entitles one to success in PvP no matter what.

Also I don't get the difference between hitting the R2 button on a ps, and hitting the O button. I simply dont. It's like when everyone was running zero sustain and max damage somehow that was more skillful because button 0 did 7-10k damage and the R2 button only did 2.5k. Like if had 5k weapon damage your gear wasn't doing the work then either.

Please.

Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile