The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Order of the Hour

Lordstannis0620
So... Let me get this straight. They want 4k crowns for the OoH appearance... So i can look like one of them... Pretend to be one of them? Pretend indeed because anywhere outside of Kvatch, you are a kill on sight to them... Hostile no matter what. I would consider it... For role play purposes... If i could actually rp as them in their bases... Do quests for them... Actually feel like ive joined them. Well... I say... Until then, i keep my crowns.

*drops mic
All hail His Grace, Stannis of House Baratheon, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm."

PC NA
Ebonheart Pact

• Sgtmeg
    Sgtmeg
    ✭✭✭
    So.. You want a costume/motif style to effect gameplay? That's not what they're for.
  • Lordstannis0620
    No but its nice when they coincide together
    All hail His Grace, Stannis of House Baratheon, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm."

PC NA
    Ebonheart Pact

• Lordstannis0620
    The gameplay shouldve been implemented with DB.

PC NA
    Ebonheart Pact

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought this was going to be a complaint about the fact that it's on "sale" for 4,000 crowns from a listed price of 5,000 crowns, when the motif HAS NEVER been in the CS before.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I thought this was going to be a complaint about the fact that it's on "sale" for 4,000 crowns from a listed price of 5,000 crowns, when the motif HAS NEVER been in the CS before.

Meh, that's a typical price for motifs in the crown store. With rare exceptions, its usually much cheaper to just buy/find the motifs in the game.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Meh, that's a typical price for motifs in the crown store. With rare exceptions, its usually much cheaper to just buy/find the motifs in the game.

I know that 5k is the typical price. My point was that this motif was NEVER in the CS before, so marking it as 5K reduced to 4K on sale is misleading. I think 4K is nice considering the typical motif is 5K and many limited-time ones sold for 6K, but since it's never been in the store before, it's just an advertising gimmick to give it a price of 5K that is "on sale" for 4K. Just list it at 4K. But, they want people to think they're getting a deal.

ETA: Or perhaps giving it a price of 5k reduced to 4k is a way of not devaluing the motifs that are already in the store at 5k. Hmm...hadn't thought of that.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on June 12, 2018 5:22PM
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yep, you can buy the whole set for around 100k gold right now. And its not even that hard of a set to obtain. You just run dailies in the gold coast and can pick it up.