The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A book and it's cover ...

SugaComa
SugaComa
✭✭✭✭✭
Where to find this quest ?

I can't find Bailiff Naramin or Choixth

Any help please
  • vacantdoll
    vacantdoll
    ✭✭
    There was a post of this but I cannot find it. I found Choixth at Russafeld Heights Wayshrine. Just teleport from a different wayshrine back and forth to Russafeld and do it like 5 times. I got lucky and got it 5 times in a row doing this method. Also, Choixth is on the right side of the wayshrine when you spawn you will hear her and Bailiff talking.
    Platform: XB1
    Server: NA
    GT: Usako
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks you so much
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So been trying to catch these npc's for some time now. I finally load in to hear them arguing, but guess what? They are invisible. Reloading causes them to disappear. Zos please fix........
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm having same problems ... Can hear them can't see them a religious gets me other NPC s arguing ... So frustrating
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have also found them a bit south/south east of Ebon Stadmont wayshrine.
  • Aurrynthea_Drake
    Aurrynthea_Drake
    ✭✭✭
    I screwed up and missed the bailiff now unable to advance how do I fix this of an a screwed now?
    Magic does not die. It merely sleeps until called forth into the world again.
    PC EU (PvE)(ex PvP)