The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Morrowind Collector's Pack

TruthSeeker
TruthSeeker
✭✭✭
I just tried to buy the recently added Morrowind Collector's Pack, in the process receiving the message that I already owned some of it (since I pre-ordered the Chapter last year) but could still buy it, but when I clicked the Confirm Purchase button (I'm on the PS4 incidentally) I received the message that the transaction had failed because "You cannot own more than one unique item".

Is this intentional? If so, then I will seriously consider NOT purchasing next year's Chapter in advance.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you've purchased the pre-order packs or collectors editions before normally the Crown Store blanks it out so you can't buy them.

If you didn't actually get them in the past but it's not letting you try submitting a support ticket and see what they can do.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Turelus,

Thanks for your response.

It's not blanked out and the process almost completed. Rather frustrating.

If this pack is only available to people who didn't pre-order then I think this needs to be clarified.

I'd decided to buy the pack because one of my toons looks good on the horse, and I fancied getting the Morag Tong conversion (for outfits). My warden could have utilised the grey bear as well, but I guess its not to be.

It's of little importance in the grand scale of things though, so I'll move on ;)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But shouldn't you either have all that (from having Morrowind collectors) or not have it and be able to purchase it?

If it's that you don't own it all and it's not letting you buy it then that sounds like a bug/issue which they could resolve and let you buy it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭

Hi Turelus,

I pre-ordered the basic Morrowind digital upgrade last year so already have the Austere Warden Outfit and the Dwarven War Dog.

As things stand, the only folk who'd be able to purchase the pack are those who didn't pre-order.

I did submit a ticket yesterday.
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    I just logged into the NA Server and attempted to buy the Collector's Edition by opening the Crown Store from that massive advert which now confronts us, and the transaction has worked.