Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC EU] nTrials (PvE Casual/End game raid guild)

deleted008293
deleted008293
✭✭✭✭
Introduction
nTrials is a small, helpful and friendly community of players who wants to raid all day and night long, and before everything have fun. If you like to do normal trials, veteran trials or you are looking into something more serious join us now.

What do we expect from you?
Ability to communicate well in English.
Ability to use voice programs such as Discord and Team Speak.
Ability to speak during raids, especially for tanks and healers. DD's are not excluded either but its not mandatory.
Be friendly, positive and constructive.
Know your role well and also have basic knowledge about trial and dungeon mechanics.

Recruitment
At this moment we are looking for all classes and roles.
Tanks and Healers - Ability to work very well in a team, know well the raid mechanics, have a good survivability and bonus if you can keep up some good buff uptimes and provide good healing.
Damage Dealers - You must be able to provide at least 25k DPS (nTrials) 35k DPS (vTrials) on 6m Dummy self buffed and have a very good survivability and be able to provide good single targed DPS on bosses as well

Want to join? @xvraptor might have a spot for you! Apply now.
  • megajra
    megajra
    ✭✭
    Hi! Do you have any specific week days and hours for doing trials? what is your avability requirements? I have a templar healer as a main character for trials and I would love to do more trials but I have family also :)
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    At this point i'm looking into forming a strong team of players who are willing to form and join raids. There aren't any schedules yet but as the guild grows i will start plan something depending on which days/hours people are free.
  • Zak1995
    Zak1995
    Soul Shriven
    Templar healer here as well if you're looking for one, can provide HP/s and gear set up
  • megajra
    megajra
    ✭✭
    Thanks for your answer. I did all or almost all normal trials on my healer (I did some on my dds also..) and I was doing vAA lately (cleared). I really want to get better, improve my skill and do more vet trials :)

Will be better to write meesage to @xvraptor on the forum or in game ?:)

• deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    in game thanks :)
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still growing... slowly but growing... join us today especially if you love to do some fast normal raids. :)
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting! All roles... current focus nTrials.