The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC/NA] Wipes-On-Trash ~ End Game Trials and Progression Guild

• Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oops!
    Edited by Mureel on April 16, 2018 4:26PM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some_Guy wrote: »
    What's wrong, was "We Wipe on Trash" taken by a better guild?

Lol more likely the person creating the guild has never even heard of them and figured it was some bank guild now with 4 active members.

That's the thing about being super leet, you're so damn leet no one even remembers who you were.
    Edited by Mureel on April 17, 2018 3:27PM
  • Ikusa
    Ikusa
    Mureel wrote: »

Lol more likely the person creating the guild has never even heard of them and figured it was some bank guild now with 4 active members.

That's the thing about being super leet, you're so damn leet no one even remembers who you were.

Unless you've got really sweet Tbag Counter stats to boast, please to go derail someone else's recruitment thread.
    Dedicated Hard Carry for =Wipes-on-Trash=
    Bear Grylls Enthusiast
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ikusa wrote: »

Unless you've got really sweet Tbag Counter stats to boast, please to go derail someone else's recruitment thread.

I'm sorry! I actually love your thread! I was defending your guild name choice ;-)
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@Ikusa
    Hey nowwww... I actually remember the guild 'we wipe on trash' and someone else who also does was mocking your name because of that old guild - I was standing up for you xD

I was actually going to ask about joining xD
    Edited by Mureel on April 19, 2018 6:40PM
  • Ikusa
    Ikusa
    Apparently I don't read good or do other things good, so I'm sorry about that. I have a TBag Counter pic as an apology:

unknown.png
    Bear Grylls Enthusiast
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently I don't read good or do other things good, so I'm sorry about that. I have a TBag Counter pic as an apology:

unknown.png

I don't tbag because I am a *** Lady.

I clamslam.
  • Ikusa
    Ikusa
    New guild requirement is 10 tbags/clamslams a trial.
    Bear Grylls Enthusiast
  • BennyButton
    BennyButton
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well d a m n - glad I was only tbagged once : )
    Edited by BennyButton on April 19, 2018 7:51PM
  • Ikusa
    Ikusa
    Proud of you. When he isn't topping the Tbag Counter charts, he's also doing things like bashing the dummy for 34K dps:

https://reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/8dkuuv/media_summerset_pts_bash_parse/
    Bear Grylls Enthusiast
  • Ikusa
    Ikusa
    RECRUITING FOR VET TRIALS & TBAGS

We are still looking for a tank, a healer and at least two DPS who can pull 30K on a dummy for our Thursday, Friday and Saturday runs which start at approximately 9:00 PM EST. While experience is definitely welcomed, we are more than happy to train those who are willing to learn and improve with us.

Shoot me a message here at the forums or in game @huttprincess I will be niceish.

~Ik
    Bear Grylls Enthusiast
  • Ikusa
    Ikusa
    Looks like heal and tank spots are full but we're still looking for some DPS out there for trials on Th, F and S!
    Bear Grylls Enthusiast
  • BennyButton
    BennyButton
    ✭✭✭✭
    joining this guild was the best decision i ever made..in april 2018
  • Ikusa
    Ikusa
    Get back in the basement, Benny. Or you don't get the hose.
    Bear Grylls Enthusiast
  • BennyButton
    BennyButton
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's TOO much, man!
  • YoungJacques69
    YoungJacques69
    ✭✭✭
    I need another trials guild. Self Buffed Magblade 5x MA, 4x IA, 2x Valkyn, 1x VMA inferno with Apprentice Stone.. That was in my setup for vAS or else I would have 5xBSW on as well for higher dps. I can post parse in your discord. In game name: @JacquesInOnDemHoes
    Edited by YoungJacques69 on May 14, 2018 11:50AM
  • RinOkumara
    RinOkumara
    ✭✭✭
    RECRUITING FOR VET TRIALS & TBAGS

We are still looking for a tank, a healer and at least two DPS who can pull 30K on a dummy for our Thursday, Friday and Saturday runs which start at approximately 9:00 PM EST. While experience is definitely welcomed, we are more than happy to train those who are willing to learn and improve with us.

Shoot me a message here at the forums or in game @huttprincess I will be niceish.

~Ik

@ConlanMcCune

40k dummy dps on Stam DK(6 mill, selfbuffed)
    35k on mag nb(6mil, self buffed)
    Temp healer, all gear, healed everything

Done all content on vet
    Edited by RinOkumara on May 14, 2018 8:16PM
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you still looking for a healer? Thanks!
    @ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • Ikusa
    Ikusa
    I spoke to you in game, Elizabeth, but just for the record here as well, we have filled our heals and tank spots and are looking for DPS. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean you shouldn't give us a go!
    Bear Grylls Enthusiast
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ikusa Thanks so much for the invite! I am getting great vibes from this guild folks. If you are looking for a friendly group for vet trials, definitely give Wipes on Trash a shot!
    @ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I am looking to get back into trials, th-sat schedule works perfect. My argoian DK tank is almost ready for trials, still working on undaunted levels, he will be my 14th character maxed out :smile: Used to raid on my healer and stam sorc(VMA farmer), got distracted in PvP for a while.... Anyway would be fun to run trials with you guys, any role you need.. trying to get ready for the next DC, master crafter looking forward to jewelry crafting and all that.. @HRNGSUX
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P.S. I am working on a sweet dps bow build, hoping it can break 35k next patch, finally a ranged stam option would be great.
  • Ikusa
    Ikusa
    Our Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday group which runs from 9:00 PM E to 11 PM E is currently in search of an experienced trials tank looking for a laid back but forward pushing group for vCR/vAS+- and other exciting endeavours like sitting in Reapers March for hours on end or finding inconspicuous spots in trials that will kill others.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me in game @huttprincess or right here on the forums for more information and our benefit package. (Yes, we offer dental.)

Bear Grylls Enthusiast
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Our Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday group which runs from 9:00 PM E to 11 PM E is currently in search of an experienced trials tank looking for a laid back but forward pushing group for vCR/vAS+- and other exciting endeavours like sitting in Reapers March for hours on end or finding inconspicuous spots in trials that will kill others.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me in game @huttprincess or right here on the forums for more information and our benefit package. (Yes, we offer dental.)

Do you also offer an Employee Assistance Program along with Dental? I am feeling a bit stressed lately! :p
    @ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great group guys! I have been a member for a few weeks now and having a great time!
    @ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
  • jcjones12
    jcjones12
    hey guys can I catch an inv? @jaxsonpvp. new to pc but experienced from xbox!
  • Ikusa
    Ikusa
    jcjones12 wrote: »
    hey guys can I catch an inv? @jaxsonpvp. new to pc but experienced from xbox!

Sent you a message in game!

Bear Grylls Enthusiast
  • stilloutparsesyou
    hey, do yal raid on aussie times?
  • Ikusa
    Ikusa
    hey, do yal raid on aussie times?

We raid at 9 PM to 11 PM EST on MTW for one group, then 9 PM to 11 PM EST ThFS for our other two groups only unfortunately. :(
    Bear Grylls Enthusiast
  • deadlock007
    deadlock007
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for DPS?