The issues related to logging in to the European PlayStation®4 megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®4: NA megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Gamebreaking Loading Screen bug + hostile untargetable player corpses
The loading screen bug seems to be a lot worse after Summerset.
For those that aren't familiar, the loading screen bug is the 2-5 minute loading screen the player gets after dying. Specifically it occurs after hitting Release and waiting for the respawn timer to go to 0. After the timer goes to 0 rather than respawning the player is instead put into a long loading screen.
Each time this happened, I also had "invisible" teammates (they were there, talking but I just couldn't see their character at all, and they weren't stealthed or using any stealth ability).
After coming back from the 2-5 minute loading screen and engaging in battle, I notice that some players appear as "dead" resurrectable corpses while continuing to "run" around (more like drag around on the ground) and cast abilities. The players are clearly not dead but for some reason the bug makes them appear as such. While it is slightly amusing if it's an ally, it's problematic if the attacking corpse is an enemy player because I can't actually target them or attack them, which means death and likely going back to the 2-5 minute loading screen again.
This bug is currently sucking out a lot of enjoyment out of BGs and needs to be seriously addressed.
- Bug appears to occur when a teammate's character is completely invisible at start of match
- Upon death there is a long loading screen, typically 2-5 minutes
- After the loading screen is over, certain players appear as un-targetable corpses that drag around on the ground and cast abilities
- Please fix; this is ruining the BG experience