The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

missing items in bank

Danarchist
Danarchist
✭✭
Yesterday as I was playing my sorc I was leveling my clothier skill, I had made 2 full sets of leather armor (level 4 and 6) and put them in my bank for my rogue stabby stabby character to use. After I logged in with my new character I ran to the bank and went to grab my armor, it was all gone. Also all my rawhide leather was gone, but the scraps were still there. It appears to be just crafted items that dissapeared.
  • J43G3R
    J43G3R
    Having similar issue here. Deposited 100 Jute in my bank on the first day, yesterday I noticed it dropped down to about 47 or 56 (can't remember exactly) and today there is only 7 Jute left. I'm not sure what's going on, but my only guess is does it automatically withdraw crafting materials when you're crafting? I really have no idea.
  • J43G3R
    J43G3R
    Ok I just had a look. I should have confirmed this before posting my comment. But it looks as if the materials in bank are fair game for crafting. I had 7 Jute in my bank and 81 Jute on me, when I went to the crafting table the total Jute I had was 88. So there we go. Not sure about your Armour though Danarchist. Maybe we can deconstruct from the bank too. I just wonder where the withdrawing fee comes in or if this is a way around it.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @J43G3R
    Also remember that items in your bank will show at any crafting station.

It's really easy to accidentally deconstruct something that you dropped into the bank earlier. Ask me how i know ...
    :(

PS: Also, always check under the "junk" tab, just in case. I had stuff marked as junk on accident and thought they were lost.
  • J43G3R
    J43G3R
    @SirAndy‌
    Cheers for the reply SirAndy. Will keep those tips in mind.
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everything to do with crafting is bank accessible. Put in jute and craft a bunch of gear and your jute will go down. Place some special item in the bank and go all will nilly deconstructing things in crafting and you'll deconstruct those things too.
  • Shailla_Ketra
    Shailla_Ketra
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, I am extremely please I can craft from my bank. Why would I want to haul my crafting materials around while I'm exploring. I want that space open for all the stuff I find in treasure chests.
  • Danarchist
    Danarchist
    ✭✭
    I am fairly happy I can use my bank to craft, and I was aware of this before. The issue is I put two sets of leather armor in my bank. Logged out my main and logged in my alt. Went to bank, no crafting or breaking down en-route, and it was gone.
  • chimichi
    chimichi
    i think i already deconstructed from the bank. but i had crafted a white breton light headgear last night and that was no longer there this morning. i had been playing with that and did not unequip it. hope tht doesn't happen with better gear.
  • jch.raelieb14_ESO
    I reported this last night and thought that they had maintenance for it for 12+ hours! It is not a few items, I had almost a full bank of items and EVERY single item is gone.