Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Immaculate Construction projects

• R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    What I mean by this is that I have to do it floor by floor, and it kind of gets weird. Would it be possible to specify 100 items, 10 per row, increasing Y value of [whatever] and it would build it 10 high every whatever Y.

@ak_pvp Hey there. First -- super glad that the add-on helped with your tower... that's awesome! As for a multi-floor structure: I am in the process of migrating Immaculate Construction into one of my other add-ons, Essential Housing Tools, and my plan is to add some additional shape templates, including a Cube shape that would be able to do this.

So, if you haven't checked out Essential Housing Tools yet, give it a look and keep an eye out for v 3.0 which should have most, if not all, of Immaculate's templates plus the new ones (including the Cube). :smile:
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    2 questions.

1. What are the crystals used for the hot tub?

2. What items did you use for the oroborus. That thing is a must have.

Thank you
    Looking forward to your response.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    Madhattr64 wrote: »
    2 questions.

Thank you

So are the crystals the light of Meridia?

Looks like the dragons for the Oroborus are the dominion ballista figureheads. Still not sure what you used for the rings.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 questions.

Thank you

So are the crystals the light of Meridia?

Looks like the dragons for the Oroborus are the dominion ballista figureheads. Still not sure what you used for the rings.

@Madhattr64 Hey there! So the crystals used for the hot tub are the Luxury item Blue Crystal Spire. As for the ouroboros, I used the Replica Black Soul Gem from the Global Achievement Vendor and the Dominion Ballista Figureheads, as you mentioned. :smiley:
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the response. When I can buy the grotto I want to build a stargate.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the response. When I can buy the grotto I want to build a stargate.

@Madhattr64 Ooooh... that sounds quite interesting. I'd really like to see the finished product! And if you have any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out. :smile:
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure how it works but looks cool, however is your addon limited by the furniture's cap per housing?
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    I'm not sure how it works but looks cool, however is your addon limited by the furniture's cap per housing?

@Gargath Hi there. The add-on works with any group of items you give it -- so you can either target a stack of some furnishings (blocks, for example) and add them for construction or you can right-click a stack of furniture in your inventory and the add-on will add that stack into the house and then you can construct with them that way. But yes, either way, the add-on is moving items within your home; so it still is bound by the item limit of your house.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    I was making your Ouroboros and it looks very cool. I was wondering if there was a way to rotate the structure vertically. I would like to get it to stand like you see it on the load screen.

Thank you.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was making your Ouroboros and it looks very cool. I was wondering if there was a way to rotate the structure vertically. I would like to get it to stand like you see it on the load screen.

Thank you.

@Madhattr64 Sure! If you check the "Advanced Mode" checkbox, you can then enter a value (in degrees) for the "Roll Shape" field. In my example below, I've used 45 degrees just to show a basic incline. Let me know if you have any questions! :smile:

leHYhyw.jpg
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »

Thank you.

@Madhattr64 Sure! If you check the "Advanced Mode" checkbox, you can then enter a value (in degrees) for the "Roll Shape" field. In my example below, I've used 45 degrees just to show a basic incline. Let me know if you have any questions! :smile:

leHYhyw.jpg

Ill give that a shot. Thanks.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn’t sure if I should put this here or pm you. I built the ouroboros and used the roll shape field as suggested but it also changes the shape of the item from what it looked like before moving. I am sure its numbers I need to alter in the different fields. I just thought after the design it would just go vertical instead of horizontal and still look the same.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn’t sure if I should put this here or pm you. I built the ouroboros and used the roll shape field as suggested but it also changes the shape of the item from what it looked like before moving. I am sure its numbers I need to alter in the different fields. I just thought after the design it would just go vertical instead of horizontal and still look the same.

@Madhattr64 Heya. Yeah, Immaculate doesn’t do many calc adjustments like that automatically. So, you would have to adjust your Roll or Pitch accordingly.

The good news: I am in the process of migrating Immaculate’s functionality into Essential Housing Tools, and the Circle template is already there in the latest version. So, if you use that, you will find that Pitching or Rolling the entire shape will automatically adjust the individual items as you’d want / expect. If you can, give EHT a try and let me know if that works better for you. Just Group Select your items, then go to its Build tab to construct the circle, and then change the overall shape roll. :)
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭

@Madhattr64 Heya. Yeah, Immaculate doesn’t do many calc adjustments like that automatically. So, you would have to adjust your Roll or Pitch accordingly.

The good news: I am in the process of migrating Immaculate’s functionality into Essential Housing Tools, and the Circle template is already there in the latest version. So, if you use that, you will find that Pitching or Rolling the entire shape will automatically adjust the individual items as you’d want / expect. If you can, give EHT a try and let me know if that works better for you. Just Group Select your items, then go to its Build tab to construct the circle, and then change the overall shape roll. :)

Awesome. Saw it had an update in minion so i will give it a shot.
  • Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    I second the request for a tapering tower shape pretty please! You are awesome!
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brigda wrote: »
    I second the request for a tapering tower shape pretty please! You are awesome!

@Brigda Thank you so much! Just for clarification though -- by tapering tower do you mean something akin to a Pyramid, a Cone, a stepped Ziggurat or something else? Just so I make sure that I add the right template :wink:
  • Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    @Brigda Thank you so much! Just for clarification though -- by tapering tower do you mean something akin to a Pyramid, a Cone, a stepped Ziggurat or something else? Just so I make sure that I add the right template :wink:

Google "Qutub Minar" for a visual on what I mean by tapering tower. Sometimes pictures do more justice than words, heh.

In short, a cylinder where the y axis expands or contracts as the x axis increases. Presumably we'd have to set the beginning and ending y axis.

Architecturally, straight cylinders aren't as structurally sound as ones with a wider base and narrowing upper tiers. Would be nice to use for wizard towers, light houses, etc.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brigda wrote: »

Google "Qutub Minar" for a visual on what I mean by tapering tower. Sometimes pictures do more justice than words, heh.

In short, a cylinder where the y axis expands or contracts as the x axis increases. Presumably we'd have to set the beginning and ending y axis.

Architecturally, straight cylinders aren't as structurally sound as ones with a wider base and narrowing upper tiers. Would be nice to use for wizard towers, light houses, etc.

@Brigda That is a beautiful minaret -- and, if the internet doesn't lie, it is one that has existed since the 12th century. Nice find :smile:

Count me in on this one for a Shape Template. I'll add this to my forum thread for the EHT To Do List right now. Keep an eye out for it! :wink:
  • Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    happy-dance.gif