The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZoS can I get an answer please? Cannot play ESO period now.

BozzyTheDrummer
BozzyTheDrummer
✭✭✭✭
I have posted about this in General Discussion and Xbox NA Customer Support, i am not getting any responses on how to correct this issue. I was playing ESO Monday night with no problems, until the servers went offline as expected. Yesterday morning, I installed the update before work. When I got home, I got my package with my physical collectors edition of Summerset. I opened it up, and in the game case, there was the slip with the code stating I need that in order to ply Summerset. As per the instructions, I entered the code and installed Summerset and the collectors edition content (mount, etc...) that came with it.

I started up the game, the new Summerset screen and music is playing. I select my character to play, and after the loading screen, it starts up where I left off, but this big gray box stating "UI Error" appears. It says press "A" to dismiss. After pressing A repeatedly for about a minute, and sitting through many, many UI Error messages that I have no idea what they mean, the error box goes away. However, my character is just standing there. I cannot move, I cannot enter chat, I cannot open any menu. None of the buttons on my controller do anything. The only hing I can do is bring up my Xbox home menu and close the game.

I have restarted my console, hard reset it about 4 times, unplugged the console. I have cleared my saved data each time i restarted my console. I may have rest local data, not sure about cloud data. The error comes up every time. I have gone through this with each character I have. Nothing works, the UI Error box pops up, and when it finally goes away, I am left just standing there, unable to operate anything or play. I can see others running around, but I am just standing there.

I am more than a little frustrated after paying $100 for the physical collectors edition and after installing, I can't play the game period. I already have little time during the week to play due to my work schedule, so it's annoying having to run into this issue in the time that I normally have to play.

As of last night, I uninstalled the game. I am reinstalling it along with all the upgrades before leaving for work, as it will most likely take more than just a few hours to re-download.

Is anyone having this issue? I see that PC people are getting this error message, and that they have fixes for it as it has to do with add-ons, but I am on Xbox. I should not be getting this error they are getting.

I have included pictures of the error I get as well as what I am stuck at after the error goes away, when I cant move or do anything.

yqytj0vl1fkw.jpg
csbgnz7iie00.jpg
Xbox NA
CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP
Burgesh the Mighty Orc StamDen DC
Mekar the Vile Orc StamCro DC

"Fimmion hungry. Want sweetroll. Fimmion like pants. Love sweetroll."
  • Hostee
    Hostee
    ✭✭✭
    Go to your text chat and type /reloadui and press send
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hostee wrote: »
    Go to your text chat and type /reloadui and press send

I was not able to bring up chat, any kind of menu or anything. My toon was standing but I could operate in no way, shape or form.

I have the game working now. I only had to uninstall everything and reinstall. Literally an all day event.
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
    Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
    Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
    Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
    Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
    Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
    Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
    Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
    Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
    Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP