Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

House Nyssara - European Vampire Guild

Pseudonym
Pseudonym
✭✭✭
"You contracted a disease, perhaps, but you are no true vampire. Accept my gift and I promise that you will learn the difference."

House Nyssara are a Vampire community within the European mega-server of the Elder Scroll Online. The main aim of the community is to provide the best Vampire experience for all it's members, through a wealth of information, team work and role-playing.

Our group accept any and all Vampires or Vampire enthusiasts, so long as they abide the rules of the server and show respect to those around them. Role-players are most welcome among our ranks, though the ability to role-play is not mandatory, we only encourage it.

If you would like to learn more about our family, check our archives or lore sections which are coming to the website soon; http://www.housenyssara.com
Edited by Pseudonym on April 24, 2014 11:30PM
  • Ryzo
    Ryzo
    I'm interested...
  • hmrose8404ub17_ESO
    hmrose8404ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    sounds fun. Now where's the blood
  • JollyJessArtfire_ESO
    Which faction is this based out of?
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the applications. You've both been messaged in-game.
    Most of our members are with the Aldmeri Dominion, though we have no preference; you will still be able to group, quest and roleplay with our members within any of the other two factions.

That being said, most of our events will be planned through the Dominion.
    Edited by Pseudonym on March 30, 2014 10:09PM
  • Twistedmind
    Twistedmind
    ✭✭
    Pseudonym wrote: »
    Thanks for the applications. You've both been messaged in-game.
    Most of our members are with the Aldmeri Dominion, though we have no preference; you will still be able to group, quest and roleplay with our members within any of the other two factions.

That being said, most of our events will be planned through the Dominion.

Well there are some people from The Ebonheart that might wanna join in ;)
    Egypt and Antarctica kills off more investigators each year than cancer does.
    Old Call of Cthulhu fact.
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    I'll see you in game soon Twistedmind!

I've just read through the list of new applicants. I'll be contacting you all within the game shortly. If for some reason I don't get in contact with you or if you're offline while I try; you can contact me @Pseudonym84
  • loppy88
    loppy88
    Soul Shriven
    how do i join? ebonheart pact
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    I've messaged you in-game.
  • Ryzo
    Ryzo
    I don't appear to have your mail?
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found you.
  • Aarrvvexx
    Aarrvvexx
    hmm...vampires...as long as your not the sparkly kind that glitters in the sun, I shall join you. If not, well then I shall just have to kill you with a garlic laced silver bolt. This determines whether or not I start hunting undead or not...
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are Vampires true to TES Lore. Welcome one and all. I am your Guild Leader on the NA Server.

EDIT: Go to our Guild Website and fill out an application. A guild invite will occur soon there after. See you all in-game.

You can contact me at @ItsMeToo
    Edited by ItsMeToo on April 1, 2014 5:27AM
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    ItsMeToo wrote: »
    We are Vampires true to TES Lore. Welcome one and all. I am your Guild Leader on the NA Server.

EDIT: Go to our Guild Website and fill out an application. A guild invite will occur soon there after. See you all in-game.

You can contact me at @ItsMeToo

This confuses me strongly. Everyone I ever talked to goes "How can you be a vampire in ESO? How does it work with day/night cycles?" and I didn't understand what they meant, until they said "You burn up in the sunlight very fast in Skyrim" etc...

So how, exactly, are these vampires true to lore if they are day walkers?
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a Bethesda or Zos company makes a TES game and ESO is an ES game, then whatever they do is lore to TES.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

• Otrovai
    Otrovai
    The Vampires in this Time were made under a pact with.. I believe Hircine and Molag bal. Molag Bal makes deals with humans and sometimes other Deadric princes to create a new bloodline of Vampires on occasion, and each has their own "Special" ability. This strain of vampires have the ability to walk in the day and walk among humans almost completly un-noticed if they feed regularly.
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    Otrovai wrote: »
    The Vampires in this Time were made under a pact with.. I believe Hircine and Molag bal. Molag Bal makes deals with humans and sometimes other Deadric princes to create a new bloodline of Vampires on occasion, and each has their own "Special" ability. This strain of vampires have the ability to walk in the day and walk among humans almost completly un-noticed if they feed regularly.

Ah, thank you. That's the answer I was looking for :)
  • Ryzo
    Ryzo
    Are you guys NA or EU, As I still have had no word from yourselves....or am I missing the point that's i'm not wanted =oP
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ryzo wrote: »
    Are you guys NA or EU, As I still have had no word from yourselves....or am I missing the point that's i'm not wanted =oP

They are both. IIRC ItsMeToo or ImHuman or somebody like that is the US guild leader, whereas Pseudonym is the EU guild leader.

• Laplace
    Laplace
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, nice! A Dominion vampire guild. I'd definitely be down for that, but I haven't gotten around to making my character yet. My girlfriend and I wanted to make them together, for roleplaying purposes.
  • BloodStorm
    BloodStorm
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone in your clan got Vampirism Yet? My guild/ clan is just seeing werewolves luckily I did not get infected. Werewolves seem to be everywhere.
    Edited by BloodStorm on April 1, 2014 5:52PM
  • Laplace
    Laplace
    ✭✭✭
    @DagothMacellarius From what I understand, vampires/werewolves that you can contract the disease from only spawn during certain times of the day, and only in certain areas (most likely high-level areas). Where those areas are seem to differ, depending on who I asked who had PTS access.Some say it's random, others say it's only the last level of your area. Zenimax doesn't seem keen on sharing, and wants us to figure it out for ourselves.
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What server did you want to join?
    I'm the NA Guild Leader and you are welcome here. Go to the guild website and fill out an application. Thanks

• ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in your clan got Vampirism Yet? My guild/ clan is just seeing werewolves luckily I did not get infected. Werewolves seem to be everywhere.

I'm working on it.

• Ryzo
    Ryzo
    ItsMeToo wrote: »

What server did you want to join?
    I'm the NA Guild Leader and you are welcome here. Go to the guild website and fill out an application. Thanks

I'm EU mate. I'll give the EU leader a few m
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    It's all been sorted now.

A note when filling out applications (I've updated the website noting this), make sure you fill out your account name exactly as they're case sensitive. For the most part I will contact new recruits within the first few hours of their application, though some slip through the net due to incorrect details.

If you're unsure about your application; you can either submit another or contact me personally in-game @Pseudonym84 (EU)

ItsMeToo handles all of the NA recruits.
  • christofdracul
    I am very interested in joining, the vampire system and possible role play was a major selling point for me.
  • dusty_reynolds
    I love this idea and just submittted an app on your website, http://www.housenyssara.com/
  • Sargasso66
    Sargasso66
    Soul Shriven
    Just curious when the website will be fully functional for member forums, etc?
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once the in-game Guild System is working again on the NA Server, invites will be going back out. Please remember to fill out an application on our website for those of you that haven't done so already.

• Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    Sargasso66 wrote: »
    Just curious when the website will be fully functional for member forums, etc?

Hello Sargasso. Yes, there will be a members section and functioning forums soon™