The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for trials guild.

Ghost12584
Solo player looking for an active trials guild. I have a mag sorc dps warden healer and dk tank. Prefer a guild that runs Monday/ Tuesday nights. Looking for something that I can hang out in guild chat al day with and have people to play along with. Gamer tag is ghost12584.
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Defenders
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    If you are new to trials, looking to get into trials (22k dps Craglorn)( 32kdps on 6mil for HM and above), or want to run vet trials. Ebonheart Defenders is looking for friendly team oriented players. We run Monday, Thursday, Friday Saturday gat 845est plus we run several normals. We have plenty of knowledge players that will help with Dps, tanking and healing plus teach mechanics in all trials. We are looking for two more Dps to fill out our core team for VMOL. We also have regular DLC HM vet dungeon runs/Skin runs, VDSA, PvP in VIVEC and other events. We use the band App communicate/organize plus Xbox Club that we post pics, vids and achievements etc . If you are interested reply here or msg GT Bad Serpico or Pv2 Slayer
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are recruiting for Elite Richards. We have a weekly trader in Elden Root, 8k/week. We run both vet and normal trials on a pretty consistent basis. If you are interested, shoot me a pm in game. Same name as here. We have all the dps targets as well as services, mundus stones, and crafting stations are are also on pace to have jewelry crafting stations day one of console release of Summerset!
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭✭
    My gt is daishin15 i would like to invite you to Fairy Tail Guild. We are a growing community PvP/PvE Trial progression being active helps with building a better team
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.