Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Vvardark still

GamingFennec
GamingFennec
Soul Shriven
Today is the 30th of May and still, no Vvardark in my pets. First I'm told the 29th, then support tells me it will be the 30th. Well, here we are, no new pet still... I own Morrowind collectors edition, so I know I should get it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @GamingFennec

If you own the Morrowind Chapter and have logged in at any point between Monday, May 14 and Monday, May 21 at 2:59pm EDT (Sunday, May 20 at 11:59 PDT) you should receive the pet. If you meet these conditions but have not received the pet, please open a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't receive my Vvardvark either. Also, I'm having huge problems submitting the ticket via customer support (it won't allow me to log in in Firefox, and there is no Send/Submit or even text box after choosing the category in IE). I did it through ingame support, though - my ticket number is 180601-001116.
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Streega

Your ticket #180601-001116 was started successfully. Our support team will contact you about not receiving the Vvardvark pet. Please make sure you've checked your Collectibles and looked for the name "Dozen-Banded Vvardvark."
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 4, 2018 2:04PM
    Staff Post
  • delichon
    delichon
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

I have the same issue. I've created a ticket (#180602-001882), but it's in feedback category. Should I reopen it in other category?
  • evildemoncat
    evildemoncat
    ✭✭
    For those missing the pet, I got no notification that I'd gotten it, it was just in my pets menu, and it was kind of in the middle. So check your collectibles and see if the bugger's there. :)

--EDC
    Stalks-With-Cats: Argonian crafter
    Howls-At-Moons: Argonian Templar Healer
    Mysthet Shadowdancer: Khajiit Warden DPS WIP
    Dro'jhan Zaohim: Khajiit DragonKnight Tank WIP
    Packed-With-Junk: Argonian inventory mule

Hail to the Dark Lord!
    Hail to the Void!
    Hail to the Night Mother!
    Hail to SITHIS!
  • delichon
    delichon
    ✭✭
    I've checked it twice. I don't have it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @delichon

We've checked and made sure your open ticket #180602-001882 is in the correct place to get an answer from our customer support team.
    Staff Post