The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Summerset Isles Morrowind pre-order not showing up?

• Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @Vzbadrin

Did u tried to open a dispute?

That is possible isnt it? I mean I found that possibility on the billing site of an account, that you can open one, but maybe you already know :D
  • Matjaas
    Matjaas
    Soul Shriven
    @Ellisiff

Bought from local retailer.
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @Matjaas

Me too

Got the senche three days after submiting a ticket, then another about morrowind and Queens bounty pack. Another three days passed, no update. Let's hope they'll fix all of it, and wont reply something like "exclusively from out site" blah blah

Btw I looked if I could buy the morrowind expansion through ZOS site....nope, I do not qualify for the product, that should mean I should get it dammit. 4 days waiting for answer...
    Edited by Ellisiff on June 3, 2018 3:42PM
  • eviltypeguy
    eviltypeguy
    Soul Shriven
    Similar problem; pre-ordered physical copy via link on elder scrolls website from Best Buy. Didn't receive any sort of extra code, filed support ticket, support ticket response was "talk to your retailer". I contacted my retailer, they said Bethesda didn't provide them any codes. So what's up guys? Where's my pre-order bonus? Incident #180530-000317

Note the ESO website specifically said this when I selected the Collector's Edition:

Bonus Pre-purchase Rewards
    Last chance: Pre-purchase The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Collector's Edition and get the Queen's Bounty Pack and Nightmare Senche Mount for a limited time.

Edited by eviltypeguy on June 4, 2018 4:46AM
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got my pre-order items and my sencha. Didn't take them that long. I just sent them a screenshot of my shipping confirmation and order confirmation.
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @OtarTheMad

And where did u buy it from? And did it include morrowind for free?
  • HallowedPonyMan
    HallowedPonyMan
    Soul Shriven
    Also, how long is "not that long"? I've been waiting for a response for the past 5 days
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @HallowedPonyMan same here
  • Jurand80
    Jurand80
    ✭✭✭✭
    this is so LAME! if i knew zo$ would screw me again on morrowind i would have never preordered the P#4Cing summerset chapter. screwed coz i bought the base game on steam.......

there it is - morrowind added

w4tgrepx6v9w.png
    cyd3cygbiax1.png

i hope they die alone. all of them @ zo$ HQ

liars

https://youtu.be/jl17CYYSzUw?t=94
    Edited by Jurand80 on June 4, 2018 1:40PM
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @Jurand80

So u got it in the end? Lucky u :D
    Edited by Ellisiff on June 4, 2018 1:59PM
  • Jurand80
    Jurand80
    ✭✭✭✭
    no i didn't. it says i have it but i don't. can't access it. i got zo$$ed
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @Jurand80 oh you mean it like that, sorry

I have it too, though no access to morrowind

Have no idea what's going on
  • HallowedPonyMan
    HallowedPonyMan
    Soul Shriven
    They probably don't either.
  • Merik0
    Merik0
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE 02.06 I bought a "summerset digital upgrade" that was available only island, other bonuses: nightmare Sanchez mount, Morrowind, etc. I have not received. Can I get the missing content? (sorry for bad english)
    w5tpdaapf3s1.png
    443wtmfmfey6.png
    jlwx2jsr8y2g.png
    Edited by Merik0 on June 4, 2018 3:12PM
  • Jurand80
    Jurand80
    ✭✭✭✭
    Check out the reply i got. Billy boy doesn't even read the posts. "Customer support" https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5195938#Comment_5195938
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ellisiff wrote: »
    @OtarTheMad

And where did u buy it from? And did it include morrowind for free?

GameStop is who shipped it via UPS. It would have if I didn't already have Morrowind.