The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Summerset Isles Morrowind pre-order not showing up?

• Core
    Core
    This is my 3rd try getting help because it's way past 48 hours now, and there's been zero response or update yet...

I pre-ordered on Amazon, see below emails, and paid for Base ESO chapter and Morrowind chapter, where's are they?? All i got was the Summerset chapter code and the Queens/Senchi DLCs...

Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.com.
    Your recent order 1#3-2#####2-1#####7 entitles you to a promotional code.
    Your promotional code:
    MXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXR
    Promotion details:
    The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for purchasing The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset. Please follow the instructions below to redeem the pre-order bonus code:

Your Amazon.com order (# 1#3-2#####2-1#####7 )
    Sunday, May 20, 2018 8:27 PM
    To: cxxxxxxxxxxxn@yxxxo.cxm
    Raw Message Printable View
    Hello,
    We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on May 18, 2018 (Order# 1#3-2#####2-1#####7):
    "The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset - PC"
    Estimated arrival date: May 25, 2018 - May 29, 2018

Over 68 hours, and that's not counting the days it took to get the game to run and support tickets made online (yup, IE11 & FF ESR latest do not work, i had to be using Chrome to actually get ESO's new version of website to work!), and to get a forum invite to post here!

180526-002650 I didn't receive my access code Waiting on agent 68 Hours Ago.

I wanted to start my Morrowind chapter and my Base ESO chapter before starting Summerset Isles chapter, but then i found out that they're being reduced from actual playable starting chapters to DLCs!!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5177618#Comment_5177618
    Edited by Core on May 29, 2018 3:30PM
    Why, oh why, do i often see a "then" when i should be reading a "than", but then again what's better or worse than being grammatically correct?
  • Seosig
    Seosig
    Soul Shriven
    6 days passed, still waiting for a response. Received only generic automated response " we are escalating this ticket in order to be addressed as soon as possible".

I wanted to finish Morrowind before starting Summerset damn. :(
  • mic98b16_ESO
    After over 1 week i got the message yesterday:
    I just wanted to let you know that we are still investigating this issue and will update as soon as new information becomes available.

• Vzbadrin
    Vzbadrin
    Soul Shriven
    After over 1 week i got the message yesterday:
    I just wanted to let you know that we are still investigating this issue and will update as soon as new information becomes available.

Totally the same. 1 week of waiting and this answer for my ticket.
    ZOS is doing nothing to help their own players.
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    Just had a thought, wonder if problems with morrowind access has anything to do with Morrowind changing from chapter to DLC in the crown store but not being available yet, in game systems all point you to the crown store if you don't have Morrowind but it's not in there yet, what's the betting these problems will suddenly be fixed come June 5th? and until then support is letting players twist in the wind.
  • Core
    Core
    @WasteOfTime, might be so, see my thread, i cannot purchase Morrowind, and i think i heard it was being broken into several DLCs, i wonder which i have and which i'll get...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/416013/yet-another-pre-order-of-summerset-w-o-morrowind-support-ticket-being-ignored-i-trust-not
    Why, oh why, do i often see a "then" when i should be reading a "than", but then again what's better or worse than being grammatically correct?
  • Abadaman
    Abadaman
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same issue as you guys, yesterday i bought The Elder Scrolls® Online: Summerset™ Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade and havent recieved half of the things that i was entitled to recieve. Opened up a ticket and am waiting for the answer, hope they solve this. I really like the game, bought it back in 2014 when it launched, but how can i have confidence in them if they cannot even provide me as a customer with what i have ordered.

Hope we all get what we paid for.
  • mic98b16_ESO
    Just got an update from the support:
    Greetings,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online customer support team!

We have reviewed your preorder information. Your missing Nightmare Senche has been applied to your account!

We see that you are still missing your Queen’s Bounty Pack. You should be receiving your missing preorder pack shortly. We will update you once this entitlement has been applied to your account.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online

Awesome. I just looked into my collection and i got the mount. The support actually cares and i will continue my eso plus subscription / game support.
  • Abadaman
    Abadaman
    Soul Shriven
    Just got an update from the support:
    Greetings,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online customer support team!

We have reviewed your preorder information. Your missing Nightmare Senche has been applied to your account!

We see that you are still missing your Queen’s Bounty Pack. You should be receiving your missing preorder pack shortly. We will update you once this entitlement has been applied to your account.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online

Awesome. I just looked into my collection and i got the mount. The support actually cares and i will continue my eso plus subscription / game support.

Good to hear that, i hope they resolve mine issue also
  • JohnP_an7
    JohnP_an7
    Soul Shriven
    It is good to see some of you have had your issue resolved.
    I hope they will verify mine asap, I need the Morrowind to create a Warden...
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @mic98b16_ESO

I received this too, but only got the nightmare senche.

Any diffence with you?

I wrote there again because it says nothing about the Morrowind chapter and I am waiting for a response again, but I can't find any of the Queens bounty pack things on my account, it's been 18 or how many hours since the letter.
  • mic98b16_ESO
    Ellisiff wrote: »
    @mic98b16_ESO

I received this too, but only got the nightmare senche.

Any diffence with you?

I wrote there again because it says nothing about the Morrowind chapter and I am waiting for a response again, but I can't find any of the Queens bounty pack things on my account, it's been 18 or how many hours since the letter.

I already got morrowind before, so i cannot say anything about it. Did you mentioned it in your ticket?
    Yes i only got the mount but as they said in the ticket:
    Im not worried about it and i think it will take a couple of days.
  • Core
    Core
    I've not had any reply at all since i opened my ticket 5 days ago, i still need the Morrowind chapter, i'm very glad some good work is occurring on our missing content.
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @mic98b16_ESO

Yeah I did, guess I have to be patient. Let's hope for the best.

Edited by Ellisiff on May 31, 2018 5:00PM
  • Vzbadrin
    Vzbadrin
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS gave me Senche after my ticket. But they refused to give me Morrowind or Queen Bouncy pack with such message:

"Please note, Morrowind was only granted to player who pre-purchased their copy of Summerset directly through The Elder Scrolls Online website."

Wow, it's a surprise for me, lol. No single word about "buy Digital Upgrade from our website only" on the website. I bought absolutely legal copy before 5 June and I really want my pre-purchase bonus and Morrowind.
    Why on Earth did you, ZOS guys, give me Senche, if I bought my game not from your website?
    If I knew about this, I didn't buy Summerset Upgrade or didn't hurry to buy it before 5 June.

Sorry for my English. <_<
  • Core
    Core
    I get what you're saying, ESO marketing has made things tricky to decipher, no one outside Steam or ESO ppl get how obfuscated their meanings are, "physical" to them seems to mean having the slightest molecule of matter attached and zero bits of their game. I'm with you, if they said only 2 of the vendor links they gave were secretly "digital" and all the "other" they still offer are secretly "physical", then we would have gone to ESO (or Steam) and spent the exact same cash and downloaded the exact same 86GBs, but lo and behold magically we would have all the chapters promised!

I recommend that if ESO really tells us all what you quoted then return the used game code to your retailer for a full refund cash back and go online and buy it "digital", utter hokum folks. I really hope the ZeniMax ppl don't push the techs to the bearers of bad news to us all, ZM or ESO should own up to this issue with new gamers, using many polite considerations for us being misdirected by nuances in their ads/website, imho.

At the end of the day it's just a game, and the real criticisms should be about the playing of it rather than their selling of it, they're just a giant corp trying to sell a download rather than a disk, and ppl like Steam are in that partnership, it's making them much more money to deliver a fast stream of bits rather than a game in a package.

Lol, may they choose to be gracious to those whose time feeds them riches, that's all of us, cheers!
    Edited by Core on June 1, 2018 8:11AM
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @Vzbadrin

Ur kidding right?

I hope you are.

If I'll receive that kind of answer I'm gonna be furious. Like, hell it's not written anywhere, and I can't exactly buy it from the ESO site as I have no experience with buying things out of my country. I dont even know how it works!
  • Vzbadrin
    Vzbadrin
    Soul Shriven
    @Vzbadrin

Ur kidding right?
    zlx7nifyhov5.png

• JohnP_an7
    JohnP_an7
    Soul Shriven
    @Ellisiff

Right, how the hell is this even possible?
    This is the description found on the official pre-purchasing page:

*The Morrowind Chapter is included with a digital pre-purchase of The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset, The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Digital Collector's Edition, The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Upgrade, and The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade. Note that this offer is only valid for players who do not already own the Morrowind Chapter. Offer available until June 12, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.

Like you said, it's not written in anywhere, the mount and Morrowind are also categorised as "Bonus Pre-purchase Rewards", it is absolutely no way that we can only get the mount but not the Morrowind chapter if we have not buy the game from the official website.

In my case, I've got anything but the mount and Morrowind so it would be utterly ridiculous if they only give back the mount to me eventually, because I couldn't even buy the Morrowind chapter in the crown store and it is shown as "purchased" lol.

tl,dr:They are trolling their customers either way
  • Vzbadrin
    Vzbadrin
    Soul Shriven
    Bad news, guys. Dunno what to say. I'm so upset. =/
    eplnj36iri00.png
  • JohnP_an7
    JohnP_an7
    Soul Shriven
    @Vzbadrin

I just got the senche but no Morrowind no Warden.

I think i'll get the similar reply as yours

After this, I'll most likely give up on this game. Of course, not because of the game itself.
  • Core
    Core
    You know, for what it is worth, when ZM/ESO rolled out Morrowind retailers they linked to like Amazon had the Digital versions listed right with the "Physical" ones:v3zdugx5sq3m.pngkbs0nwra0dei.png
    And i honestly would have caught on to the ZM/ESO way of selling, but this time it was far too hidden, too deceptive to new buyers by far. I'd actually like to know why ZM/ESO did not let retailers list or sell the "Digital" versions or why they did not have them print "Physical" on every item they were allowed to sell. ?

Amazon site when i purchased:wapm7o32as9e.png
    And since our complaints:53pchennt8zp.png
    Check your retailer, some changes have occurred, and this just proves things were not clear at the start, we have yet to see ZM/ESO's true principles regarding their gamers, i hope they do the right thing and prove it is better to care about all of us in this situation.

And this is not or should it be a "Technical" issue, it shouldn't be handled by techs, they have mega tons of real tech work to do, this is a pure ZM/ESO Customer Support issue, Sales, Marketing & Public Relations, nothing technical to solve at all. Seek out your retailers if you're getting such emails because they are Customer-centric (or should be, like Amazon is), maybe even something lawyers would look at, just my harmless opinion as i'm getting victimized too like you'all.
    Edited by Core on June 2, 2018 3:01AM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS, why can't you just show some goodwill and give Morrowind to the people who pre-purchased from Amazon and had the understanding - which is quite reasonable, mind you - that they were purchasing a digital copy? Your instructions ARE ambiguous, you have to admit. And it's not like it's going to cost you anything to give Morrowind to them.]

@ZOS
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @Vzbadrin what are you doing to do?

I mean, I don't know what I'm gonna do when I'll get the answer.

Hell, I don't know how to buy the game from the website, since I'm from the Czech Republic and I have no idea how the purchase works here (I guess they need to change the currency, usually that costs something)

I'm angry, why do they use false descriptions everywhere.

I don't even think my retailer knew, he just translated the description from the original game site and used it because nothing about some exclusive our site only bonuses was written.

Probably I'll ask for refund for false advertising, since I thought it was a bargain getting two DLCs for the price of one.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Vzbadrin what are you doing to do?

I mean, I don't know what I'm gonna do when I'll get the answer.

Hell, I don't know how to buy the game from the website, since I'm from the Czech Republic and I have no idea how the purchase works here (I guess they need to change the currency, usually that costs something)

I'm angry, why do they use false descriptions everywhere.

I don't even think my retailer knew, he just translated the description from the original game site and used it because nothing about some exclusive our site only bonuses was written.

Probably I'll ask for refund for false advertising, since I thought it was a bargain getting two DLCs for the price of one.

How about a class action lawsuit?
  • Vzbadrin
    Vzbadrin
    Soul Shriven
    @Ellisiff, no ideas.
    I can't ask for refund. Retailer blames ZOS and ZOS blames retailer. No one wants to return money back to me, of course.
  • Core
    Core
    Well, i'm just going to say stuff and hope it helps somebody somewhere, the customer always has rights, for example i can communicate to ZM/ESO representatives and trust they care about my/everyone's situation, or have a policy to care/help, and honestly if even one complaint travels out against them and it becomes heard then it hurts them, it is foolish to anger customers and so much wiser to instead turn the situation into goodwill, because doing right spreads compliments, which brings fortunes...

At the same time i'd approach the retailer, they are customer focused, they balance playing fair with being profitable, so listen to their words, read between the lines if that's how they feel they need express themselves, always ask Qs that reveal what their situation is, often they'll take some loss to foster customer goodwill *because* that once more brings fortunes...

Lastly, financial institutions can be asked to freeze a charge(s) due to your conveyance that "it's in dispute", a simple call to your credit card company and those three clear words will stop & reverse & hold any transaction at any time after a purchase is made. Yes, it's a big stick so easily wielded, and every dispute damages that merchant's ratings quickly, it costs them for some time, it adds up, it will motivate merchants to resolve your dispute, whatever it is, quickly. Try that nicely and firmly and most merchants choose to help resolve things with you, you should only do this when justified.

Cheers!
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @Vzbadrin for real?

Both of them refused?

I mean where did u even buy it.

I hope my retailer will do something, he already asked for Screenshots to make sure I haven't got the bonuses so that he could contact ZOS.
  • Matjaas
    Matjaas
    Soul Shriven
    Yesterday bought the Summerset digital upgrade and got no bonus stuff at all. My ticket #180602-000805
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @Matjaas

Did u buy it through the ZOS site?

Or some kind of local retailer?