The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Daily Random Dungeon EXP Bugged?

DivineFirstYOLO
DivineFirstYOLO
✭✭✭✭
Earlier today I queued for a random normal daily dungeon to get the 100k experience to level some of my skills...apparently the XP is bugged at the moment since I did not get any after killing the last boss. Did ZOS change the way you get the XP? Do you have to kill every single mob in the dungeon now? If not, then it actually is bugged.

First try was CoH, killed every boss except the Lich - no bonus XP
"2nd daily random" dungeon was Arx, killed every single boss - again no bonus XP

..no rewards either by the way.
Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
PC - EU

• Tulare_Verlaris
    Tulare_Verlaris
    ✭✭✭
    So it is not just me either. I keep getting this daily since last patch having to do the random daily multiple times to get the Xp or the rewards.

It is not just on one char either this is happening on multiple chars. Surely other people are getting this also?

ZOS please do something to sort this and at least acknowledge it?
    Still in the queue, spamming "F"...
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    happend to me on my mag warden (yesterday), did random normal today on mag nightblade and got the XP and the rewards... I doubt it depends on the class tho...must be something else
    Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

• Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Already a discussion on this & they already know.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS