The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Random Dungeon Finder Daily is broken again - not giving daily reward (activity complete)

Merlin13KAGL
Merlin13KAGL
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Steam Client, two different characters.

Ran 2 RDF's on tank. Ran 2 RDF's on Heals.

Only #2 finally registered and provided the daily reward in the mail (both were off cooldown, never gave the rewards, never reset Purple to blue, either). This means no mat for harmony, also...

In all four cases, activity in progress showed during the run. Activity complete showed at the end of the run.

After 25% return, I stopped for the day.

Apparently in the process of rearranging the order of things, the daily has broken (which is 90%+ of the reason people use RDF).
Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran into this a few days ago as well but haven’t been able to recreate it. The time for me that I didn’t get my purple RDF bonus was when I simultaneously queued for a random normal and a vet dungeon at the same time.

I got put into a normal and finished it without getting any bonuses. Thought to myself that was weird so I queued again. That time it was just for a random vet, and I got the bonuses after that clear.

Apparently the bug extends to battlegrounds randoms as well but I can’t speak to that.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for adding, @Left4Daud . If it extends to BG's, I'd assume it's a missing trigger in the new code.

Similar circumstance here. I can't recall honestly if I switched to Vet for the successful one or not.

I'm not even worried about the rewards to much (except maybe the jewelry mat & soul gems) as I am the time lost and the 166k experience I would have otherwise gotten.

It's on a alt account sitting in the CP300's, so every little bit helps. (I would have completed on a third, had it been functional)
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Kayrne
    Kayrne
    ✭✭✭
    Same Problem here ... No rewards after completing Random normal.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    CSR.png

They know about it, and as usual don't intend to do jack as far as reimbursement goes (I'm talking the normal reward XP, not some demand for crowns or bonus ESO+ days, before anyone even goes there.)

Earn it.

• Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Latest patch notes, they've fixed the BG's portion of this. Apparently the RDF version is untouched.

Earn it.

• SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Latest patch notes, they've fixed the BG's portion of this. Apparently the RDF version is untouched.

Ya we have made multiple threads about this since Summerset launch and still no acknowledgement as far as I know. They acknowledged the BG one quick though, because the problem was simple. As for the DF though, it's the exact same bug as the last time this happened. However they fixed it the first time, they should look into it the same way I would think.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was going to post the same thing. No rewards, no XP. The Random screen information never changes, says I can run the Random and receive full XP and Premium reward.

Another thing broken from a patch to fix other things. Ugh.
  • StrangeButOhWell
    StrangeButOhWell
    Soul Shriven
    this is so frustrating. im assuming another week's wait at least before this gets addressed. and after hearing others talk about how long it took to get fixed last time it happened, i dont even expect it to be that soon.

this is such a fundamental and highly used part of the leveling system that i cant fathom why they arent acknowledging it or working overtime to fix.
    Edited by StrangeButOhWell on May 29, 2018 6:00PM
  • Synapsis123
    Synapsis123
    ✭✭✭✭
    I played yesterday after the fix was implemented and I still wasn't getting random daily BG rewards.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The kicker is, the QA flowchart for something like this should be all of about three boxes large and would take < 30 - 60 minutes (assuming you got two DLC's).

They take the Law of Unintended Consequences to new heights.

If it was an exploit and giving 2x the rewards, they'd be all over it. (Guessing AP is getting fixed right now.)

Earn it.

• CiliPadi
    CiliPadi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me today. Random Normal Daily Dungeon. Compeleted. No reward. Dungeon was Crypt of Hearts 2
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, "Emergency" hotfix for pearls, but not for one of probably the most used two features of the game.

A little disappointing.

Earn it.

• Ussury_Volk
    Ussury_Volk
    Soul Shriven
    It's happening to me as well. Can't get rewards and exp bonuses since sunday 27. Ticket submitted, I'm waiting for response.
  • StrangeButOhWell
    StrangeButOhWell
    Soul Shriven
    F
    So, "Emergency" hotfix for pearls, but not for one of probably the most used two features of the game.

A little disappointing.

more than a little disappointing.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's happening to me as well. Can't get rewards and exp bonuses since sunday 27. Ticket submitted, I'm waiting for response.
    Scroll up to comment #5 They already know, and CS won't do anything but give you "watch the forums" responses.

Earn it.

• Schokolade
    Schokolade
    ✭✭✭
    CiliPadi wrote: »
    Happened to me today. Random Normal Daily Dungeon. Compeleted. No reward. Dungeon was Crypt of Hearts 2

Same problem here!
    With 2 different account (me & friend).
  • erickthe
    erickthe
    ✭✭✭
    Happened to me today as well. No reward after completing random normal dungeon
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    My guild mate complained last night in the guild chat that he didn't ger reward for Random Daily Premium Normal.
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • Gilgameshi
    Gilgameshi
    Soul Shriven
    Tried today on all characters, only 2/12 received the bonus...
  • abigfishy
    abigfishy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Failed 5 minutes ago on my L27 Warden. This is my favorite way to level alts so this really sucks for me. It kind of kills a huge part of the game, why do pledges if you are missing half the reward? Can't level my alts. Don't want to grind a second toon through the horrible Psijic "quests". Might go play something else.
    Level 50 Characters
    USA
    Odette Skullcrusher Nord DK EP Tank
    Hannah Smithee Breton Templar DC Healer
    Charlotte of the Wild Bosmer NB EP DPS
    Rabbath Amman Dark Elf Sorc EP DPS
    Lovely Twinkle High Elf Sorc AD Tank
    Nepith Dark Elf Warden EP Healer
    Tupac Shakoor Redguard Sorc DC Tank
    Faire the Last Snow Elf Altmer Warden EP Ice Staff Tank
    EU
    Soul-Shriven Breton Sorc DC DPS
    Makush gro-Shurgal Orc DK DC Tank
    Cleopatra Tharn Imperial Sorc EP Healer
    Daenerys Targaryin Nord Templar DC Healer
    Zar Saarshar Khajiit NB DC Thief
    Celrith High Elf Sorc EP Assassin
    Falcar Dark Elf NB DC Necromancer
    Myriam Blaylock Breton NB EP Vampire
    Nivrillin Wood Elf NB DC Werewolf
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CSR.png

They know about it, and as usual don't intend to do jack as far as reimbursement goes (I'm talking the normal reward XP, not some demand for crowns or bonus ESO+ days, before anyone even goes there.)

You may want to change that image. It shows what appears to be your account name in the pop-up.
  • Tulare_Verlaris
    Tulare_Verlaris
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, broken here for me too. Tired of having to try 2-3 times to get my xp or rewards. Very annoying for me as it is one of the main things I do ingame on my alts as well.

The joy....
    Still in the queue, spamming "F"...
  • PapaGhosty
    PapaGhosty
    ✭✭
    I've been having this problem too on a semi-regular basis. I get RDF rewards about 1/4 of the time after a successful run.
  • abigfishy
    abigfishy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is the fact that the GROUP FINDER in a MMO is totally broken not bigger news? I just tried twice more and got nothing. No Undaunted rep, no XP, no mail with the crafting loot. This is PATHETIC!
    Level 50 Characters
    USA
    Odette Skullcrusher Nord DK EP Tank
    Hannah Smithee Breton Templar DC Healer
    Charlotte of the Wild Bosmer NB EP DPS
    Rabbath Amman Dark Elf Sorc EP DPS
    Lovely Twinkle High Elf Sorc AD Tank
    Nepith Dark Elf Warden EP Healer
    Tupac Shakoor Redguard Sorc DC Tank
    Faire the Last Snow Elf Altmer Warden EP Ice Staff Tank
    EU
    Soul-Shriven Breton Sorc DC DPS
    Makush gro-Shurgal Orc DK DC Tank
    Cleopatra Tharn Imperial Sorc EP Healer
    Daenerys Targaryin Nord Templar DC Healer
    Zar Saarshar Khajiit NB DC Thief
    Celrith High Elf Sorc EP Assassin
    Falcar Dark Elf NB DC Necromancer
    Myriam Blaylock Breton NB EP Vampire
    Nivrillin Wood Elf NB DC Werewolf
  • smacky
    smacky
    ✭✭✭
    I have just had this same problem for the second time.

And the person I was grouped with before going in, also had the same problem.

Can we please note, that this is a real joke considering theat we are typically only getting p"Pulverized Dibellium".
    If we were getting the full stone, the pain would be lessened a little.
    Edited by smacky on June 3, 2018 11:53AM
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was a bit unusual the other day, when I did a random normal with 2 of my characters, but only got experience for the first. I have been doing specific dungeons in the last few days as I have been chasing gear, so I haven't tested this since.
  • Sektion67
    Sektion67
    ✭✭✭
    This bug is happening often and really needs to be addressed.
  • Thimesis
    Thimesis
    Happened to me as well, did a lot of dungeons. It may have something to do with a premade duo/trio in your group or getting randomly matched to someone/multiple people doing a specific dungeon.
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause you to not be granted rewards when completing an LFG activity if the group included premade group members.
    It should be fixed after today's patch.
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    exiars10 wrote: »
    Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause you to not be granted rewards when completing an LFG activity if the group included premade group members.
    It should be fixed after today's patch.
    Haven't verified it yet. ZoS has slightly differing definitions than the majority do.

I'd like to occasionally find a $10 bill on the sidewalk.

I've a hunch once two people were grouped (random or otherwise) it suddenly became a pre-made, so if there was any grouping delay at all, no rewards for you.

Earn it.