The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

These Official Forums

gdawg311b14_ESO
Good day,
I'm not sure if this is the right section or not, but somethign needs to be done about these forums please... now i dont mind having to select english when i hit a specific area on the forums... but the dev tracker needs to be adjusted because i dont see a way to filter it... and the dev tracker is a very important section/option when looking for certain things, its nuts that i have to wade through hundreds of foreign language posts to fine the english ones lol... any chance we could just set a language first time u log into forums and then just that? I know you guys have a lot on your plate with a bunch of in game bugs that still exist and the massive amounts of in game gold spammers. So while this is not a priority thats at the top of the list, these forums really need a new design! Thansk for reading and keep up the good work, this game is absolutely amazing
  • The_Death_Princess
    The_Death_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    So while this is not a priority thats at the top of the list, these forums really need a new design!

Actually, disagree. I have been part of many game forums, and this is by FAR the cleanest and easiest to use I have seen. The only real issue I see is they didn't separate the language choices.

Devs if you do anything, separate the languages so we dont see the others. I will admit though that once I get used to it, I will probably be able to ignore the german and french
    Astaria Dødfurstinna
    Official Hunter Community Lead DAOC
    (Pendragon Beta through Catacombs release)
    Look at this but dont QQ: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/hfxYcf
  • Xaaz
    Xaaz
    ✭✭✭
    These forums are a mess. No general discussion section? Multiple languages? Just a mess. Finding anything on these is beyond a chore.
  • Detri50
    Detri50
    These forums are garbage....I don't understand why they decided to reinvent the wheel. USE THE BETHESDA FORUM SIGHT FORMAT, it worked and 500 million times easier to navigate. And add a General discussion forum. And a choice to choose a language of our choice upon login.
  • Detri50
    Detri50
    These forums are garbage....I don't understand why they decided to reinvent the wheel. USE THE BETHESDA FORUM SIGHT FORMAT, it worked and 500 million times easier to navigate. And add a General discussion forum. And a choice to choose a language of our choice upon login.