Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "5 Ways to Prepare for ESO: Summerset"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
78e275e57c7f49f08223a4dc54545c0a.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the "5 Ways to Prepare for ESO: Summerset" blog article.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset arrives for all platforms on June 5 and is already available in Early Access on PC/Mac, but are you ready to explore the home of the High Elves? Here's five ways you can prepare your journey to Summerset.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it still a sin to comment "first"?

1. Complete the prologue quest: Finished the day it was released.
    2. Experience the story so far: Been doing that since 2014, haven't stopped yet.
    3. Make a High Elf character: Already have the appearance options saved so I can remake my Altmer character when Summerset drops on console.
    4. Visit Auridon: You mean the first place I went after speeding through Khenarthi's Roost back in 2014?
    5. Stock up on skill points: Is 50 enough?

So... are there any other ways to prepare?
    Edited by Marginis on May 31, 2018 7:11PM
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stock up on worms. Fishing in Summerset gives a chance for alchemy ingredients and the Pynadonean motif and style mats. Fishing in Artaeum gives a chance,to acquire,two news bind on pickup recipes.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What am I missing for the prologue... The stone isn't in the crown store, the only quest starter I'm showing there is for Room to Spare. And I'm not seeing him in the Dashaan, Wayrest, or Eldenroot Mage's Guild halls
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    Don't expect to be able to play just because you purchased the Chapter and good luck getting support to fix any problems in less than a week
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Found Vanus for the quest... He is not in the Mage's Guild halls in the alliance capital cities( which are Mournhold in Dashaan, Eldenroot in Grahtwood, Wayrest in Stormhaven) as stated in the article. He is in the Mage's Guild halls of the first real(non starter) zones Vulkhel Guard in Auridon, Daven's Watch in Stonefalls, and Daggerfall in Glenumbra.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have forgotten one. Bookmark Alcast's maps for the psijic quest. It will prevent you from pulling out your hair and throwing the game out the window.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have forgotten one. Bookmark Alcast's maps for the psijic quest. It will prevent you from pulling out your hair and throwing the game out the window.

Or install Map Pins add-on so they are marked on your map. :smiley:
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make a high elf character? Is there a vet player who doesn’t have one of them so favored and racially OP classes already in their stable?